Precio incl. 16% IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega aprox. 1-3 días **
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only while stocks last.*1
- N.º artículo: AS10813
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Idioma: English
- EAN: 4015918108133
- Versión actual: 1.30(FSX),1.20(FS9)
Created by the undisputed master of city scenery, Andras Kozma, this Manhattan X scenery is a direct successor of the very successful and award winning Manhattan scenery.
Instead of trying to update that one the whole projects was redone using new standards to ensure it would be fast enough to be usable. Almost double the amount of buildings and using all new effects of FSX, Manhattan X sets new standards. Designed with helicopters in mind, the scenery can also be explored with small aircrafts or ships. Even if you like to fly large aircraft you'll enjoy the views when you approach the nearby airports. FSX deserves Manhattan X !
- Covers the entire Manhattan Island (East Side, West Side, Uptown and Downtown) plus Ellis Island, Governors Island, Roosevelt Island, Statue Island
- Four heliports
- Very high density scenery with hundreds of detailed buildings
- Full FSX features using bump maps, advanced shading and reflections
- Scheduled ship traffic (Staten Island Ferries)
- Many special effects included (like sounds, smoke, birds)
- Mission that lets you take a $199 helicopter tour of Manhattan
- Professionally designed charts with all helicopter routes
This package includes as a bonus the former FS2004 Manhattan Scenery. Please note that the FS2004 version might not have the same feature set.
Conclusion by Mutley's Hangar:
"This can be considered as one of those must have sceneries, so much entertainment for such a relatively small area. I know the scenery is not advertised as being 100% accurate but I truly felt I was there. This scenery is well ahead of anything else available both in quality and performance. A definite thumbs up and recommendation from me. If you are not into helicopters then learn!"
*For owner of Box version, the Prepar3D version is available for download in >> SupportDatabase <<
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration), Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V3
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (fully updated, Windows XP and 7 recommended)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU (Core 2 Quad or equivalent advised)
2 GB RAM (4 GB advised)
Direct X 9 compatible 512 MB Graphics Card
Direct X compatible Sound card
Download-Size: 320 MB
Installations-Size: 500 MB