Precio excl. IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14319
- Fabricante: Just Flight London
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.00
Aeroplane Heaven's detailed rendition of the Stinson L-5 Sentinel for FSX and P3D brings you this reliable multi-role workhorse in seven paint schemes, with working rear observer’s controls, a full period radio suite, HD textures and authentic wear and tear.
All wires and pulleys for the control surfaces are animated and the the aircraft feature an animated pilot and observer as well as airframe shake and gauge needle tremble during engine start and idle.
The Stinson L-5 is typical of the type of aircraft developed during WWII for duties such as liaison, artillery spotting, photo-reconnaissance and casualty evacuation. Rugged and dependable, the design is a true 'work horse', showing little to no concern for aesthetics and equipped with no unnecessary embellishments. It simply does what it says on the tin.
- Built over the best plans available and from factory engineering drawings
- Highly detailed down to individual rivets and fabric effects
- Many unique animations including aileron droop
- Fully animated, highly realistic pilot and observer
- Removable engine cover reveals the detailed Lycoming engine
- Animated doors and drop-down Perspex windows
- Fully detailed interior visible with all controls and fittings
- Weather covers and pre-flights included
- Highly realistic rendition of a WWII period Stinson cockpit
- Unique 'shake' on airframe at engine start and idle
- Unique needle tremble on engine start and low speed idle
- Realistic engine start procedure with prop stutter
- 'Cold and Dark start function using switch
- Specially animated aileron droop function in combination with flaps
- Wear and tear, dust and scratches throughout cockpit
- Working rear observer’s controls
- All wires and pulleys for control surfaces are animated
- Full period radio suite
- Animated doors and windows
The Stinson L-5 Sentinel is supplied in the following seven liveries:
- 'Dangerous Liaison' - Serial No. 4268591
- US Coast Guard OY-1 - Serial No. 98168
- US Marines VMO6 - Serial No. 03968 'WB'
- Swiss Air Force A-96 - this machine was force-landed near Porrentruy by its pilot, 2nd Lt Roy G. Abbot in late 1944 and was later repaired and used by the Swiss Air Force
- US Army machine - Serial No. 42 98989 - Stinson L-5s played a key role in the Normandy D-Day landings in 1944 and later. Black and white Invasion stripes were painted on all Allied aircraft so that ground forces would not confuse them with enemy aircraft.
- KJ420 of the Malaya Command Flight, 1945 - the RAF South East Asia Command operated Stinsons during WWII.
- The United States Air Force re-designated all of its L-5 Sentinels in 1962. The new designation was U-19A. This example, serial No. 4298633 is from that period.
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V1-V4
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
2 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
1.35 GB hard drive space
Download-Size: 480 MB