Precio incl. 16% IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega aprox. 1-3 días **
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11980
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: German Airports Team
- Idioma: English
- EAN: 4015918119801
- Versión actual: 2.11
The busiest airport in Germany, Frankfurt Airport, is now available for FSX and Prepar3D. This stunning scenery created by the award-winning German Airports Team conveys the ultimate Mega Airport feeling. Get started in international aviation and depart from Germany's main hub. Realistically scaled and with all airport buildings modeled, this add-on takes you on a huge journey.
Taxi along the taxiway bridges to the runway or check out the new Terminal B. High resolution textures, taxiway signs, taxiways as well as an aerial image of 140 km² covering the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim make your heart skip a beat.
- All 3D objects of the airport area according to the official documents of the Fraport AG
- Realistically scaled 3D objects of the complete Cargo City South with all buildings
- 3D objects of the “Mönchhof” area when approaching the runway “North” with all buildings based on current images
- Aerial image with customized autogen objects in the close vicinity of the airport covering about 140 km² including the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim
- Usable taxiway bridges connecting the new runway “North”
- New Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus
- New Terminal B with all Satellites
- Original taxiway signs as well as new taxiways in the south and sout-west
- New ICE station “The Square” with parking lot
- Numerous new buildings at the airport
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"Frankfurt Airport V2 is "realistically scaled with all airport buildings modeled" and "created by the award-winning German Airports Team". It touts high-resolution textures, taxiway signs and taxiways."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"A very large airport located centrally in Europe, recreated for our simulators in high quality. And with remarkably good frames per second performance at that. Sounds like an absolute winner if you say it like that. But there’s always another side to the story."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3.2
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
3 GHz Dual Core Processor
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 1024 MB (2 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 1.6 GB
Installations-Size: 2 GB
Owners of the previous version "Mega Airport Frankfurt X" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
Mega Airport Frankfurt X (Box or Download) => Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 (Download):
22,76 € incl. 19% VAT. (19,13 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]).
Mega Airport Frankfurt X (Box or Download) => Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 (Box)
22,79 € incl. 19% VAT. (19,15 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]).
Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport Frankfurt" in the voucher field at the checkout.
- Some Fixes in the AFCAD
- Aivlasoft EFB was not able to select Runway 18 for Depature
- Some Gates has a small offset from the centerline
- Stoplines and Gatelines in the south apron not displayed in P3D (FSX was not effected)
- Wrong Taxiway Number on ground fixed
- Excludes optimized to remove object of other addons
- CTRL+J Jetways added
- New AFCAD File:
- Optimized AI Traffic roll of Runway and Taxi to Gate handling
- Runway 18 requestable from FS ATC for depature by User (AI Traffic not use it, limit by FS Engine)
- Runway 07C/25C optional requestable for Landing for the User (AI Traffic only use 07L/25R and 07R/25L for Landing)
- Approaches for GPS/RNAV requestable from ATC based on Airdac Cylce 1703 (ILS limited by FSEngine to VOR/NDB Startpoints)
- Optimized 3D runway and approach lighting - now also for P3D:
- Strobles and REILs added
- Runway- and Approachlights can be switch on at Daytime by setting NAV2=108.00 (not working with all Addon Aircrafts)
- Minor Bug fixes, like "flying" Stopbars at the southend of RW18
- Autogen Bridges removed in the airport area