Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14046
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: MK-STUDIOS
- Idioma: Deutsch/English
- Versión actual: 1.01
Naples, the city of Pizza and Pasta, is the cultural centre of Southern Italy, with the “Aeroporto di Napoli-Capodichino” located within its heart, just a few kilometres from the city centre. Originally constructed as a military airport, it is one of the most important airports in Italy’s south today, and the only commercial airport in its region.
“Napoli X” for FSX and P3D includes detailed renditions of not only the airport itself, but also the city of Naples, with some of the most well-known city objects modelled as well. High-resolution ground textures are being used throughout the scenery, along with a photo-realistic terrain coverage. When night falls, the pre-rendered lighting looks just as a real pilot would see it.
Despite its detailed visuals, Napoli X strikes the right balance between quality and performance. Add to that the optimised AFCAD file with up to date approach procedures as well as the compatibility to all major traffic add-ons, Napoli X is a destination that no one should miss out on!
- Fully detailed rendition of Napoli airport and city
- Selection of the most important city objects
- High resolution ground textures (2048x2048 pixels)
- Photo real terrain coverage
- Very realistic night lighting, based on real pilot’s point of view
- Dynamic Lightning (P3D V4)
- Rendered night lighting with shadows (FSX & P3D V3)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground (FSX & P3D V3)
- Optimised AFCAD file with up to date approach procedures for FSX and P3D
- Great balance between quality and performance
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons
- NavDataPro Charts client with charts of this airport
Conclusion by PC Flight Magazine:
"The authors have achieved a very nice representation of a modest medium-sized airport, in an area which by contrast, presents a dramatic, outstanding, and unique landscape over which to fly."
Conclusion by FSElite.net:
"It’s just a beautifully modelled scenery of a very picturesque area of Italy. [..] As I was approaching the airfield, with the sun setting and the lighting of the airport illuminating the tarmac and surrounding area, it certainly looked very lifelike."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3/V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
Download-Size: 680 MB