Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14135
- Fabricante: Drzewiecki Design
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 2.5
New York Airports V2 X is a package of 3+3 airports located in New York metropolitan area (Tri-State Area) in United States of America.
The package is divided into 2 parts available for separate purchase:
- NY Airports V2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB – (J. F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Teterboro)
- NY Airports V2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW – (Newark, Linden and Caldwell/Essex)
This version includes following airport:
Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR, FAA LID: EWR), originally named Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport, is an international airport which straddles the municipal boundary between Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Newark and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. It is about 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Newark Airport was the first major airport in the United States and is the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area's busiest in terms of flights.
Essex County Airport (IATA: CDW, ICAO: KCDW, FAA LID: CDW), informally "Caldwell Airport", is a public use airport located in Fairfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey. It is owned by the Essex County Improvement Authority. This facility is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. The airport gained national attention when John F. Kennedy, Jr., who based his private aircraft there, crashed hours after departing the airport en route for Martha's Vineyard Airport with his wife and sister-in-law on July 16, 1999.
Linden Airport (IATA: LDJ, ICAO: KLDJ, FAA LID: LDJ) is a general aviation reliever airport. The airport is the only non-towered (no control tower) airport in the New York City metro area. Its close proximity to New York City and relatively light air traffic makes it an ideal location for basing news helicopters for New York's news channels. The airport is home to many sightseeing and commuter helicopters that fill the skies over New York.
- The most complete, affordable and performance-friendly package ever created for New York metropolitan area and the largest airport system in the world
- High quality, performance-wise optimized airports with the most up-to-date layouts
- Advanced lighting (user controlled at wish) including Canarsie visual approach
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching
- HQ static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Futuristic version of KLGA LaGuardia
- Please uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including New York Airports v1 or any of the Extracts)
- The installation is fully automatic
- SODE is required for installation
- New York City X (Drzewiecki Design)
- Manhattan X (Aerosoft)
- All ORBX, PILOT's and MegaScenery products
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V5)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 512 MB
Download-Size: 560 MB
If you have already purchased the previous version "New York Airports X" at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 25% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop)
Valid upgrade code: AS14135-123456 or AS14135-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.
- P3D V5 compatibility
- Dynamic lighting
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer
- New, dimmer light textures implemented for all airports
- FSW compatibility
- KEWR AFD updated to include IFR approaches for default ATC
- Dimmer runway light texture included as an option