13,21 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15072
- Fabricante: aviaworx
- Idioma: English
aviaEFB allows you to connect your favorite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display...más
Información del producto "aviaworx - aviaEFB License FSX/P3D"
aviaEFB allows you to connect your favorite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s electronic flight bag (EFB). It runs in your device’s browser and connects to aviaServer that runs on your computer that is running Flight Simulator.
This solution doesn't have any limitation as to running FlightSim in windowed or full-screen mode and has a minimal impact on system performance. It also supports multiple devices at the same time, so you can use your tablet in your home cockpit while using your phone to monitor your flight.
The license can be activated with the EFB of one of the following aircraft types for FSX & P3D:
- Aerosoft CRJ Professional 126.96.36.199 (P3D only)
- Fly the Maddog X MD-82 (Left EFB connects to the EFB while the Right EFB connects to the PMS)
- PMDG 747-8 QOTS II and PMDG 777X
- QualityWings 787
Enlaces de continuación a "aviaworx - aviaEFB License FSX/P3D"
- Microsoft Flight Simulation X (with SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2, V3, V4.2 or V5
- Either PMDG B777X, PMDG 747-8 QOTS II, QualityWings 787, Maddog MD-82 or CRJ professional
- .NET Runtime 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- For the standalone aviaOverhead client: A Windows PC connected to the same network as the PC that runs aviaServer
- If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi