Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11509
- Fabricante: Bajasim
- Idioma: Deutsch/English
- Versión actual: 1.00
This piece of art is the result of tons of hard work showing an extremely detailed and accurate replication of the real airport. We have developed an FSX native scenery ensuring the best graphical display for this simulator with shaders, bump mapping and improved animations.
- FSX native scenery
- All airport areas modeled in great detail and with realistic building placement
- Advanced texture rendering techniques
- High resolution and detailed textures
- Shader techniques for all tarmac, taxiways- and runway with specular reflection, bump and detail maps
- Main buildings with detailed 3D interiors and detail map on exterior walls for spectacular close ups!
- Smooth taxiway lines everywhere!
- Amazing and realistic night textures
- Re-worked Landclasse and shorline
- Custom vehicles, vegetation, signs, etc!
- Animated vehicles and road traffic
- Texture & poly optimization
- Our design system shows high detail with minimum FPS impact
- Only for FSX
- One of the best Mexican Airports available!!!
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"For a new developer who admittedly is using these small airports for scenery-building experience, Bajasim has made another remarkably accurate and detailed airport scenery. Terrain enhancement that extends many miles beyond the airport adds greatly to the simulation experience because it can be seen from altitudes typical of aircraft that would be using this airport on departure and approach. The scenery also melds nicely into Bajasim's first entry, San Jose del Cabo at the southern tip of this long peninsula. The developer's consideration of various computer and simulator capabilities is welcomed, as frame rates are not seriously diminished near their scenery objects. Offers of free AI traffic and aviation charts from their website are generous."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"I had never flown any scenery from this group until this review and must say I came away very impressed with what I saw. The scenery has all the necessary elements to make it a top notch airport addon and so I have no problem recommending it. I look forward to any upcoming projects they release and hope they might decide to expand their horizons and take on larger, busier airports in the future."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
2,8 GHz Processor (Dual Core Processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Internet connection for the online activation required
Download-Size: 200 MB
Installations-Size: 400 MB