Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14626
- Fabricante: REX Game Studios
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: Upd 2.2
Manage, Adjust or Automate – Everything!
- Real-Time (on-the-fly) Dynamic Living Environment
- Real-Time (on-the-fly) Advanced Shader Processor
- Compatible with all other add-ons
- Optimized for REX 5 - Sky Force 3D
On The Fly Dynamic Living Environment and Atmospheric Utility
Includes live cloud and sky texture sync technology and our new real-time advanced shader processor and in-sim interface for live tweaking and saving capabilities.
Real-Time Environment Simulation Automation and Tweaking Flexibility
Enjoy instant, on the fly visual feedback, whether you are tweaking the sim to your liking or allowing Environment Force to automatically adjust the environment for you... all while the simulator is running.
Live in-sim environment shader tweaking:
- A convenient and powerful in-sim shader tweaking utility is also provided with the ability to save your creations
- You can even use your other shader tools without the need to re-open your sim, as Environment Force recompiles shaders on the fly
- User-controlled cloud formation and dissipation control, cloud coloring, visibility and fog control, scene and cloud lighting, terrain shading, water appearance control, water and terrain coloring, 3D clouds / cirrus clouds / sky texture sync
Living dynamic weather and smooth environment changes for all weather engines, including REX Sky Force 3\D, Active Sky, Opus, FSGRW, FSXWX and REX Essential Overdrive:
- Witness weather smoothly change over time
- The world changes its atmospheric and terrain properties depending on weather
- Automatic cloud morphing, scene and cloud lighting, environment shading, water control, 3D clouds / cirrus clouds / sky texture sync
New, Non-Destructive API
The API works on the simulator run time layer and does not change any of the core framework of the simulation.
Choose to Control or Automate
With Environment Force, you can now control the key weather and environment features in real-time, such as: Cloud morphing, sky and cloud coloring, sky and cloud texture swapping, visibility, water coloring and shader control, terrain and object coloring, and cloud / water / terrain / object / scene lighting. Or you can simply set it and forget it, with the smoothing controls for all weather parameters AND weather engines.
Breaking the Paradigm
Accomplish a living environment controlled in real-time, on-the-fly giving instant visual feedback.
Different Modes of Operation
You can enjoy tweak-free operation known as Automation Mode. This mode allows Environment Force to automatically control and change key environment visuals on the fly, in real-time as dictated by real-world weather. Or adjust visual settings in real-time within the simulator via the in-sim mini UI modal window. Manual Mode will allow you to take control of key environment elements and shape your environment to your liking. Adjust more visual settings in real-time within the sim via the in-sim mini UI modal window.
Living dynamic weather and environment changes for all weather engines:
- Automatic or manual cloud manipulation and morphing
- Automatic or manual cloud morphing
- Automatic or manual cloud coloring
- Automatic fog smoothing
- Automatic or manual scene lighting
- Automatic or manual cloud lighting
- Automatic or manual environment shading control
In-sim mini user interface included for greater control of effects:
- Automatic or manual water appearance control
- Automatic or manual environment coloring control
- Automatic or manual water and terrain coloring control
- Automatic or manual 3D cloud texture sync
- Automatic or manual cirrus cloud texture sync
- Automatic or manual sky texture sync
- Community-based cloud server to upload and share presets
When using a real-time weather engine, this component provides more accurate properties to clouds as they dynamically transition on the fly.
Live Mode Automation
You can enjoy tweak-free operation known as Automation Mode. Customize to your liking.
Live, On The Fly Sky and Cloud Texture Sync
Load cloud and sky textures live on the fly or allow full automation dynamics. Requires Sky Force or Texture Direct. We are currently working on an API for use with other texture add-ons.
Smooth Weather System Transitions
With Environment Force you will be able to experience smooth weather system transitions with ALL weather engines as clouds and weather will smoothly transition in and out over time.
Tight Integration With REX Sky Force 3D
The Environment Force API integrates with REX Sky Force 3D. If you have Sky Force, Environment Force will utilize its weather features for the ultimate in smooth weather and visuals.
Environment and Weather Synchronization
With the power of two components from the Environment Force API, the environment will transition and respond to weather conditions live, on the fly. If the conditions become stormy, clouds change in structure as well as terrain coloring, sky colors, and water functions change in unison. In short, the flight simulator experience is no longer static... it lives!
Simconnect Independence and the Future
One of the major benefits of our new Environment Force API is that it’s COMPLETELY independent of the often flawed Simconnect platform. Our new Environment Force API not only offers great performance, it also allows us to continually advance and broaden the API for future features.
Friendly and Easy to Use
Enjoy a friendly and easy to use, feature-packed application user interface.
Built-In Community Preset Sharing
On the fly preset sharing allows you to quickly get setup with your favorite tweaks from your friends or content creators. Select a preset while the sim is open, click INJECT and voila!
Environmental Life Technology
Currently the weather and environment remain static, even with real-time weather engines. Environment Force now gives life to a stagnant experience, as the sky and clouds now morph and smoothly transition over time and are always changing in density, size and atmospheric coloring...all in real-time.
Plays Well With Others
Compatible with all weather engines, texture/graphics and shader add-ons out of the box.
Built-In Auto Update
The built-in auto update technology allows REX Simulations to quickly, effectively and effortlessly deliver updates to our customers.
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"REX 5 - Environment Force is an absolutely fantastic and revolutionary piece of software which changes everything. No more do simmers have to close the sim if they want to change visuals, and no more do we have to spend hours finding the perfect combination."
Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D V4.4/V4.5+
Operating system: Windows 7 or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Video Card: DirectX 11
Other: .net Framework 4.5 (included with installation)
Internet connection: required for installation, registration and operation!
If you have previously purchased REX Sky Force 3D in our Aerosoft Shop, you will receive a 10% discount on the purchase if this REX add-on. Please only add the new "Environment Force" to your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
NOTE: Therefore you have login into your same account with which you have already purchased the REX Sky Force version.
Technical Update 2.2:
- Fixed – Saving multiple community themes with the same name
- Fixed – Support link to old support form
- Fixed – Mini UI blocking FMS screen in the simulator
- Fixed – Airspeed issue when using weather injection smoothing
- Fixed – Community themes causing CTD of the application and simulator
- Added – Feature to reduce re-registration after upgrades
- Added – Feature to automatically backup all settings and personal presets to local drive
- Added – Feature to backup all settings and personal presets to the REX EDGE cloud server
- Added – Feature to restore all settings and personal presets from local drive or REX EDGE cloud server
- Improved – Performance
- Removed – Testing sliders on automation window
Technical Update 2.1 (Build: 5.0.2019.0625):
- Fixed – Cloud swap issue when navigating simulator menus
- Fixed – Day Cycle issue
- Fixed – Dark ocean issue in automation
- Fixed – Cloud swap failure with Active Sky
- Fixed – Water looking bland during automation mode
- Fixed – Turned off default for dense cirrus overcast at startup
- Fixed – Shaders not being removed during automation mode
- Fixed – Adjusted cloud coloring during automation mode
- Improved – Lighting
- Improved – Performance
Technical Update 2.0:
- Fixed – Shadows are saved to xml file
- Fixed – Visibility are saved to xml file
- Fixed – Debug issue with the use of PMDG Aircraft. Defaulted debug functions off and forced off when closing the application
- Fixed – Disabled arrow issue within texture sync for the day skies
- Fixed – Level of labels on cirrus morphing window
- Fixed – Saturation issues
- Fixed – Bloom/Brightness issues
- Fixed – Ground shadow issues with EnvShade
- Fixed – Fog mode
- Fixed – Lighting and HDR state issues
- Fixed – HDR
- Fixed – Cirrus cloud stretching issues
- Fixed – Validation issue
- Added – HDR contrast to mini UI
- Added – Option within mini UI to re-compile Environment Force HDR with no eye adaptation affect
- Added – Setting to turn on and off the mini UI.
- Added – Setting to clear out all backed up preset xml files
- Improved – Scene lighting – now supports preview and natural cycles
- Improved – Fog rendering in automation mode
- Improved – Support for multiple monitor displays
- Improved - Performance
- Fixed – HDR issues
- Fixed – PBR issues
- Fixed – Bloom issues
- Fixed – P3D CTD issues
- Fixed – Reworked validation code that prevented the mini UI
- Fixed – Water movement bug
- Fixed – Other performance fixes
- Fixed – Fog/Haze when fog mode is off
- Fixed – Cloud morphing with Tomato Shade
- Fixed – Lowered KeyExposure minimums for better HDR bloom tweaks
- Fixed - Cloud morphing with PTA presets
- Fixed - Cloud saturation with PTA presets
- Fixed – Reduced bloom to minimums
- Fixed - Performances issues
- Added – Water wind to in-sim menu
- Added – Experimental PBR controls to mini UI
- Added - Cloud visibility to the in-sim menu
- Added – Save last session option in in-sim mini UI
- Added – Server validation error messages
- Fixed - Tomato Shade and PTA grey panel issue
- Fixed - Tomato Shade and PTA compile error issues
- Fixed - Full compatibility with Tomato Shade, PTA, and EnvShade issues
- Fixed - Cloud texture sync button
- Move - Internal error log files to Document\REX 5\REX Environment Force folders
- Improved - other optimizations