Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15233
- Fabricante: HiFi Technologies
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: Build 7877
Eligible upgrade products are Active Sky for P3D V4 (ASP4) or Active Sky 2016 for FSX/P3D V3 (AS16). If you have purchased a license for any of the eligible products, you qualify to purchase the upgrade version at a discount.
WARNING: Only eligible previous-version Active Sky licensees will be able to use this special software download, as it verifies both your new ASP3D and old Active Sky license on first run.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UPGRADE SOFTWARE UNLESS YOU OWN one of the eligible previous-version Active Sky licenses. Refunds cannot be given.
IMPORTANT: You must have a valid eligible previous-version Active Sky license key to validate your upgrade software on first run. If you have Active Sky installed, the key will be automatically located. If Active Sky is not installed, you will need to manually enter it. The previous-version Active Sky key is entered AFTER entering your ActiveSky P3D Key.
ASP3D is the latest addition to the ActiveSky weather simulation engine line. ASP3D evolves realism-based weather simulation, building upon the ground-breaking and proven features of ActiveSky while integrating with the latest simulator platform from Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v5.1.
- New P3D v5.1 HF1+ Enhanced EA integration system design for improved synthesis, depiction, interpolation, flight plan awareness, grid effect reduction, cloud scene smoothing, visibility smoothing, visibility accuracy improvements and more
- New P3D add-on folder specification/design, with everything installed outside of the P3D folders – Includes ASCA support (with SP3 Update)
- New networking design eliminating the need for SimConnect configuration in networked environments – Just install ASP3D, install the included Connector on the server machine, configure your shared paths, and go!
- New XGauge universal design that works for any aircraft without needing to install into panels – New reworked airborne radar mode visualization with radial signal processing + multiple radar usage capability (you can now use multiple AS Radar API add-on radar displays together along with XGauge airborne radar mode all at the same time)
- Wind smoothing redesigned for higher frequency force actuation and organic feel
- New Prepar3D v5 integration with all the standard functionality you’d expect from the ActiveSky weather engine
- Works with both P3D v5 and P3D v4 (includes P3D v5.1 HF1+ support)
- Works in both standard mode and new “Enhanced Atmospherics” mode with P3D v5 – See below for EA limitations
- New P3D add-on specification design with all items installed outside of the P3D folders
- New Universal XGauge design that works for all aircraft at any time without requiring panel additions
- New networking design that eliminates the need for SimConnect configuration or use between clients and server – Just install ASP3D on the client, the included AS P3D Connector Installer on the server, make sure your networked shares are configured, and go
- New EA-mode v5.1 HF1+ integration with new interpolation, depiction, synthesis and parameter control for a more accurate experience
- New EA-mode volumetric cloud configuration control for better EA cloud visuals
- New EA-mode grid reduction adjustments including altered synthesis/logic to prevent or eliminate grid effect potential
- New EA-mode apparent visibility increase for more expected visibility depiction
- New EA-Mode cloud scene smoothing via EA smooth theme reloads
- New EA-Mode visibility and volumetric fog smoothing
- Includes ASCA integration for cloud and sky graphics enhancements with dynamic cloud and sky texture variation, now working fully outside the P3D folder using the new add-on specification design – ASCA works in default depiction mode and does not work with the Enhanced Atmospherics mode in P3D v5
- Major enhancements to the data network, weather synthesis, interpolation, and other core weather simulation and depiction technologies – now with much increased performance, stability and availability
- Includes the most advanced version of our award-winning core weather engine and weather data services, being refined now for over 20 years
The new Enhanced Atmospherics (EA) mode in P3D v5 is new and undergoing constant improvements. Some features of ASP3D are not compatible with EA mode. This includes: Cloud detection features, in-cloud motion effect, in-cloud visibility reduction, high-resolution radar/precip accuracy, and ASCA-integrated enhancements/dynamics. While the EA depiction and API is evolved over time, we will be constantly working to further extend and integrate with this depiction system.
Note that ASCA content will not be shown in EA mode. Any traditional P3D graphics enhancement add-on content will NOT be shown with EA mode. The cloud and sky visuals will be replaced by trueSKY entirely, following the weather data injected by ASP3D. When EA mode is disabled, ASCA and any other add-on graphics content will be used as expected.
- Prepar3D v4 (with HF3 or later) or Prepar3D v5 (with HF1 or later)
- Prepar3D v5.1 HF1+ is also supported
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 or later (64-bit)
- 1 GHz x64 processor or greater
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- 500 MB available hard drive space or greater
- 1024×768 minimum available screen resolution to display all user interface features
- Stable internet connection (broadband recommended)
- Online activation and login system requires online connection – this product cannot be used offline**
- [07/26/21] Removed user option for Maximum upper visibility – Due to latest P3D depiction changes, 200 miles works best in all cases tested and provides smoother visibility horizon when viewed from above – Now forced to 200 always
- [07/25/21] Fixed occasional failure of cloud layers to depict when using ASCA, accompanied by log errors regarding unable to lookup cloud model data
- [07/25/21] Additional client logging for ASP3D version mode selection
- [07/25/21] Added further checking and prevention of using mismatched P3D version and ASP3D version mode (for example, using P3Dv4 but selecting P3Dv5 in ASP3D)
- [07/25/21] Adjusted “Waiting for simulator” and “Prepar3D connected” status indicators to include P3D version mode selected and P3D simulator version respectively