Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13774
- Fabricante: Aerowinx
- Desarrollador: Hardy Heinlin
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 2003
World-wide Nav Database Update for Aerowinx Precision Simulator, for the year 2020 (using AIRAC cycle 2003).
This database is used by the following components in Precision Simulator:
- Flight Management System
- EGPWS landing-short-of-runway alert (TCF)
- Navaid stations and receivers
- Airport communication radios and receivers
- Voice-ATC and CPDLC simulation
- Voice-ATIS and D-ATIS
- METAR management
- Instructor maps
- Instructor Analysis pages
- Instructor aircraft repositioning tools
- Scenery generator (runways, gates, airport beacons)
Don`t unzip the downloaded file. Just copy the zip file to the (empty) subfolder Aerowinx/Navigation/-New and restart Precision Simulator. That`s all. The AIRAC cycle number is displayed under “About/Quit” (refer to page 93 of the manual). If you use multiple computers in a local Precision Simulator network, install the file in the same way also on those computers. With one purchased download you are allowed to use up to four database copies within your local network. Note: The selectable dates on the IDENT page of the FMS vary with the situational, simulated time of the year (refer to page 346); the date selection is intended for FMS training only, and doesn’t refer to the physically installed cycle.
This is the latest version 2003 for 2020.