Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13539
- Fabricante: vFlyteAir Simulations
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 5.1
The vFlyteAir Piper Arrow II PA28R-200 is a highly detailed, fully animated, super realistic model for X-Plane. The Arrow III was created from a real-world example of a 1977-model PA28R-200 located in the USA. Hundreds of photos and measurements, and custom sound recordings, helped to produce this quality airplane for the X-Plane community.
In 1977, Piper Aircraft introduced the new semi-tapered, high aspect ratio wing section to the Arrow family, displacing the familiar old Hershey Bar wing. A small increase in performance resulted, and the Arrow III was born. Arrow III owners also enjoyed an increase in fuel capacity to 72 Imperial Gallons, re-sulting in longer range. The Arrow III is a complex aircraft with retractable gear, constant-speed prop, and 200 HP.
The vFlyteAir Arrow III features are:
- 12 different liveries, plus the default vFlyteAir white
- Fully animated, including landing gears, custom cock-pit instruments, flight controls, control surfaces, doors, air vents, sun visors, switches, levers, knobs
- Animated pilot and co-pilot figures
- Custom lighting, including wing tip strobe light effects
- Highly detailed modeling using hi-res textures
- King ADF radio
- custom sounds for passenger door, cargo door, engine starter, engine shut-down, emergency gear and voice audio alerts
- functional Emergency Gear (use the emergency gear switch located between the seats to deploy. Use the normal gear handle to retract)
- sound volume controls - the Audio Panel left knob controls Radio Volume, and the right knob controls Sim Sounds (engine, prop, weather, wind, other)
- 3D-effect propeller disc
- Garmin g430 GPS (X-Plane version - hi-res) implemented as panel-mounted portable unit
- Davtron M903 Digital VOR
- Narco COM1/NAV1 and COM2/NAV2 radios
- Narco AT150 TSO Transponder
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Piper Autopilot with ON/OFF, Roll Trim, Heading Mode and ALT Hold functions
- OBS1 with DME display
- Electronics International Digital CHT/EGT monitor
- All "steam gauges" including DG, Magnetic Compass, Chronometer w/timer, ASI., ALT, AHI, Turn/Bank, VVI, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Ammeter, Fuel Gauges, Fuel Pressure, Manifold Pressure, Fuel Flow, Tach, Hobbs Meter
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac, Linux
MultiCore Processor with 2.6 Ghz or faster
4 GB RAM
3D video card with at least 1 GB
Download-size: 870 MB
- New Features:
- NEW CUSTOM AIRFOILS - Created by Alan Shafto of AeroSim Gaming, the new airfoils improve the ground handling and performance of the Arrow III
- VR READY - The Arrow III is now virtual reality ready. Tested and developed with X-Plane 11.20b3, the Arrow III is fully compatible with X-Plane's VR mode, and is great fun to fly in VR!
- ON-SCREEN MENUS NOW RE-POSITIONABLE AND RE-SIZABLE. SIZES AND POSITIONS SAVED ON EXIT - You can now move the small control icon anywhere you prefer on the screen. The Options, Weight & Balance and Check Lists panels can also be moved and resized. When you unload the Arrow III or quit X-Plane, the sizes and positions will be saved and restored on your next flight.
- RUDDER TRIM NOW ANIMATED ON RUDDER AND RUDDER PEDALS - According to one of our real-world Arrow pilots, the Arrow III does not have a traditional rudder trim tab. Instead, the rudder trim actually moves the rudder itself, and you can see the movement in the rudder pedals also.
- Bug fixes:
- GROUND HANDLING IMPROVED - Some users reported problems with ground handling during take-offs and landings - the Arrow III would veer left or right and become uncontrollable. The new airfoils by Alan Shafto and some other changes to the flight model have improved, if not eliminated, this problem. We asked ten volunteers who had experienced the problem to beta test the new version, and they have reported that the issue has been fixed.
- Fixed dimmer brightness ratio for OBS1 - OBS1 has a separate dimmer knob from the rest of the instrument panel
- Fixed errors in SND file due to use of CUE_TRIGGER_COND with no CUEs defined in the Master Bank. Also fixed some missing indices for wild card datarefs