Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11661
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: FlyJSim
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 2.1908.1135a
The latest version of the Bombardier Q series is now ready for boarding in XPlane. The Dash 8 Q 400 provides enough space for 78 passengers and is featured with the latest avionics. It also has one of the quietest engines in contrast to the previous versions.
The Dash 8 Q-400 has a max range of 2.900 km and is used for regional flights for example from Air Berlin, Austrian Arrows, Horizon and many more.
- Accurate Flight Characteristics:
Created from over 60 hours of flight tests with information from real world data and backed by actual Q400 pilots.
- Detailed Exterior Model:
Created using thousands of images and references. Everything from the airfoils used on the wings to actual tire sizes modeled with detail in mind. Includes a full set of high resolution textures including normal maps, specular maps and night lighting.
- Highly Accurate 3D Cockpit:
Fly Happy knowing what you are looking at really is to scale. 3D cockpit modeled of thousands of measurements taken from our real world Q400 pilots. Textures created from thousands of images taken of the interior.
- High Resolution EFIS Displays:
Fly looking at just what real Q400 pilots look at, and in detail. Each display has a resolution of 512x691, which won’t leave you guessing what your altimeter setting is because you can’t read it.
- Detailed Interior & Exterior Night Light:
Flying at night won’t be a nuisance anymore. Be able to see the plane at night along with strobe and beacon lights that light up the fuselage. Cockpit lighting as well allows you to still see everything and enjoy flying in the dark.
- Custom Sounds:
Hear what the real Q400 sounds like. We have recorded real world Q400 sounds, including cockpit call-outs. The sounds alone add so much to the experience.
- Plugin enhanced:
We use Plugins to add more systems and features that would otherwise be impossible to be implemented if left to use the default X-Plane logic.
- Load & Balance Manager:
A first in X-Plane, the Load & Balance Manager is a pop up screen which allows you to change the load-out and balance in real time. Pick from thousands of combinations of seating arrangement, cargo hold weights, and fuel amounts. See the Center of Gravity change as you load the aircraft differently and burn fuel in flight.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, MAC, Linux (64 bit)
Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz Core 2 Duo
Minimum 1 GB VRAM (2 GB+ recommended)
250 MB available hard disk space
Version 2.1908.1135 (01 August 2019):
- Updated to XP 11.35 flight model, now with increased drag and better handling
- Fixed engine start-up
- Physically Based Rendering textures, exterior textures should now have a more believable glossiness and metalness effect
- Glass texture tweaked
- Menu graphics updated
- Manual graphics updated
- PFD colours changed, should be much more vibrant to the eye
- Fixed X-Plane FMC confusion. I replaced the old default fmc with the new one. However, it now only works as a popup. You will need to setup a key to pop up x-plane's default fmc.(The command you are looking for is FMS: CDU popup)
- Made sure the APU is working, as some aircraft converted to XP11 don't seem to have it enabled. It works.
- Cockpit textures are brighter now. This works in XP10 or 11. The textures were always way to dark for me so i took the work I did back in October and applied it to this update for you all.
- Added livery icons for XP11
- Added author information for the aircraft for XP11
- Version information updated