Precio excl. IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13747
- Fabricante: XPlane.org
- Desarrollador: FlightFactor and StepToSky
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.2.20
The Boeing 767 is part of the Professional Series, the most in-depth sim add-on for X-Plane to date. Systems depth, the most important aspect of flight simulation - are taken to a whole new level. Be ready to be blown away by the list of features available on this aircraft, most of them are new and exclusive.
Brought to you by a team of professional coders, designers and pilots with years of experience in X-Plane.
- Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation
- Suitable for beginners - Quick start mode (all systems ready) and tutorials modes
- Great for advanced users - Complex systems are simulated
- The most advanced X-Plane 10 Airliner
- A very flexible architecture : You chose the set up
- Different options for many avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
- Options to composite your own EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
- Most of the options included in the real 767
Checklists and 'Autohelper':
Full electronic interactive checklist with automatic action detection.
Automatic mode 'Helper' who performs all the actions for you, you just CHECK the items.
A tutorial which shows the user what to do and when.
Perfected Flight model:
Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots and translated to X-Plane
A dynamic and customizable center of gravity that depends on actual cargo and passenger load
Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
Custom Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
Custom programmed LNAV logic for terminal procedures from updatable database.
VNAV-managed climbs and descends.
Optimum cruise performance and step climb calculation.
Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
Working instrument comparators.
Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
Independent 2 nav and an ils recievers.
Realistic inertial, radio and GPS position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
Fail operational and fail passive auto land with mode degradations based on system failures.
Load company routes generated by Professional FlightPlanner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom Systems and Failure model:
Detailed and deep simulation of almost every system in the real aircraft.
Custom air and pressure system.
Electrical system with all AC and DC busses modeled - see which system depends on which bus.
Hydraulic system that uses a little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
Multistage custom failure system - over 200 more failures than X-Plane.
Ability to fix failure by following proper procedure.
Persistent failure and maintenance system. Aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next flight.
Warning system and radars:
Fully functional GPWS with all the modes the real plane has.
Fully functional terrain radar, with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system and many other features.
Weather radar that works like the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence detection and windshear prediction.
Accurate dimensions based on exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
Very detailed exterior modelling with high resolution textures.
Very high resolution 3D cockpit with every switch functional.
Spatial rain simulation with high detail.
Very detailed passenger cabin graphics including galleys.
Additional graphic features: real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that react to sunlight etc.
New and improved wingflex.
Multilayer dynamic reflections on all glass objects.
Reflective metal and plastic objects in the cockpit.
Glossy exterior that reflects the outside.
XP weather enhancements like custom windshear.
Advanced Custom Sounds:
A Pro sound pack by BSS.
Several hundred custom sounds.
In-cockpit custom sounds.
Switches with individual sounds.
Many individual system sound inside and outside.
Airport environment sounds.
3D stereo sound system for engines.
In flight cabin announcements.
Interactive communication with the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus:
An tablet-like menu popping-up from the cockpit.
Custom pages for loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for pushback and performing maintenance.
Ability to customize the plane with winglets, reflection level, wingflex level and set other options to be saved or default.
Ground equipment and door pages.
Failure monitoring menu.
Working push-back truck - Fully controllable with your joystick.
Passenger bus and stairs or optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of bus).
Fuel truck, de-Icing truck, GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane systems.
Other ground equipment.
7 default liveries included: American Airlines, Air France, WestJet, Lufthansa Group, British Airways, Garuda Indonesia, X-Airways
Over 100 additional liveries available separately
Windows 7, Mac OS 10.9 or Linux 14.04 LTS or compatible (64bit mode)
8 GB RAM
1 GB VRAM Video Card minimum (2 GB VRAM recommended) (3 GB VRAM preferred)
Download-Size: 1.2 GB
- Refactored (~redone) the cockpit interaction system (clicksystem)
- Added external web auth for navigraph charts
- Added some messages inhibition
- Added more custom commands, fixed mistakes in some commands
- Added some info about new commands to the manual
- Added an ability to correctly insert (after downselect) custom wpts (pbd, etc..) into the route on the legs page
- Added a new metal sound
- Added the ability to partially save and load cockpit configuration (just buttons, not systems states)
- Improved situation with calculation predicted profile through VECTOR leg
- Improved the DES NOW logic
- N1 should be displayed on the TO page for GE engines
- Changed empty weight of 767-F
- Dir intc and hold at pages now can be fed by custom wpts from the route (pbd, etc...)
- Make cockpit interaction system to work on all monitors in multi-monitor setup
- Update joystick axes handling
- Increased terrain database loading speed
- Cleaned up the PW sounds
- Decreased friction koeff in turns on the ground a bit
- Fixed flaps 20 warn
- Fixed possible systems soft crash during amplified checklist usage
- Fixed an "issue" with engine status
- Fixed an issue with cabincall
- Fixed some misspelling
- Fixed avionics CTD when rte contains a vector leg and the next one is disco
- Fixed soft crash in PA logic
- Fixed <SEL>&<ACT> positions on the Arrival page
- Fixed some issues on editing non-active route
- Fixed possible micro stutters for Nvidia graphic cards with Threaded Optimization enabled
- Fixed possible mouse lag during cockpit interaction
- Fixed crash on Mac OS Mojave related to the Security settings
- Fixed Navigraph login errors
- Fixed checklist on the yoke
- Added dirt on displays
- Added flaps gates in VR
- Fixed tcas false positives due to spawning in-sim traffic
- Fixed hints on ground menu page on freighter variant
- Fixed some text on panels
- Fixed cockpit and cabin lights for freighter variant
- Fixed freighter weights
- Fixed VHF radio knobs
- Moved the loader position a bit
- Made tcas to show targets from some third party plugins, like x-life
- Removed unnecessary log entries
- THIS UPDATE IS FOR XP11 ONLY (WILL BRAKE XP10 PLANE)
- Added showing plane position on navigraph charts that support such functional
- Added some docking points for better compatibility with ground services
- Fixed a bug when fma shows epr mode instead of n1 mode for n1 driven engines
- Fixed navigraph charts in VR
- Fixed n1 indication in compact mode
- Fixed reseting navigraph charts page on switching efb mode (horizontal/vertical)
- Fixed missed metalness for 767-200
- Fixed broken sound on some Linux distributions
- Fixed the case when pop-up screens weren't visible in different multi-monitor setups
- Returned an ability to toggle keyboard input mode for cdu, now by clicking on cdu screen on pop-up window
- THIS UPDATE IS FOR XP11 ONLY (WILL BRAKE XP10 PLANE)
- Added 767-200ER PW & GE, 767-300ER RR & GE , 767-F PW & RR & GE (available in expended version)
- Added VR compatibility
- Added support for navigraph charts and an appropriate page into EFB
- Added a new failures scenarios page
- Added new panel fonts
- Added full VR compatibility for all pop-outs
- Remade menu into an EFB
- Added vertical EFB mode
- Added EFB pop-out functionality
- Added CDU pop-out functionality
- Added pop-out and VR functional for images charts
- Added an option for yoke centering
- Added support of loading co-routes in ICAO format, see the manual for details
- Added custom gear sequencing, now fully custom and close to reality
- Added new vehicles
- Added plane loading and unloading on command
- Added an ability to control nose wheel from the cockpit lever
- Added flexibility to co-routes storage locations, see the manual for details
- Added support for tuneNav and tuneAdf buttons in the map window
- Added an option for 8.33Khz radio
- Added automatic tiller support
- Added higher realism level requirement for hung start
- Implemented full comparability with HTC VIVE and added the appropriate test page data
- Implemented a new failure scenario system - allows one to build large scale scenarios with failures events
- Implemented missed ADI&HSI options
- Implemented new lighting technology in the cockpit
- Improved in-sim menu
- Improved pos update logic (dead reckoning)
- Improved autoland
- Improved vnav profile calculation stability
- Improved flch ap mode logic and reengaging at logic
- Fixed some bugs in vnav phase switching logic that could cause the plane doesn't climb
- Fixed unexpected clearing active rte on the ground
- Fixed fmc CTD in some complex situations during using dep/arr CDU pages
- Fixed DSPLY CDU warn light conditions
- Fixed condition for leaving VNAV_PTH during APPR phase
- Fixed random failures - working again
- Fixed tilt indication on EHSI
- Fixed a long-term issue with broken exterior shadows in interior view
- Fixed the pushback issue
- Fixed some tooltips and HF radio controlls
- Fixed native pushback position
- Fixed soft systems crash during pushback call
- Fixed a bug with empty dep page when you get the page via prompt on takeoff ref page on non PIP variant
- Fixed aircraft interoperability due to OpenAL issues on Mac OS
- Fixed unnecessary messages about missing C++ Redists
- Fixed a crash on startup in case of ReShade usage
- Fixed the issue with fuel change through XP menu and other external systems
- Fixed a couple small bugs in afds logic
- Fixed an intermittent hydraulic failure
- Fixed for the hdg jumping issue while switched from hdg hold to hdg select
- Fixed the CTD on DES page due to buffer overrun
- Fixed (added) shaking and sound effect on spoiler extension
- Fixed x-plane hanging when you use the fix page during your fpl has DISCOs
- Remote CDU: Fixed double-entering symbols by one touch on Android devices
- Remote CDU: Fixed rendering the square symbol as emoji on mobile devices
- A couple of small fixes for step climb calculation and the clb_dir function
- A little fix for tod calculation
- Small vehicle location fixes
- Small fixes for tutorial
- Minor cockpit indication fixes
- Made visual and texture fixes
- Made additions to the manual
- Made some minor graphical changes to the exterior
- Made some changes to the in-cockpit sounds (more 3d)
- Made it so the spoiler shacking effect is now dependent on SHAKE ON TURB checkbox
- Made available direct-to via the first line in legs in non original variants
- Made changes to 3d lighting in the cockpit
- Made some things for better integration with the VoiceCommander profiles by sloboda
- Moved checklists into the EFB
- Tunned nose wheel steering time
- Changed the tiller control
- Tunned the autothrottle to bring it closer to reality
- Redone the engine blades and cones for all engines
- Updated the wings (flaps, slats) textures
- Retuned the dynamics of all models for XP11
- Changed the way control surfaces work to be closer to reality
- The CDU FIX page has been improved, now you can enter both: brg and dist at the same time to draw both things on the ND, circle and radial at the same time
- Moved the right cdu default position to the right side
- The yaw dumper is alive again
- Now, the a/t disc button disables the a/t warning if it is pressed twice, as it should
- Now the epr reference calculation is real-time for all TMC thrust modes
- Trimmer mouse wheel control fix
- Removed the "beta non-supported" messages (to avoid the annoyance)
- Fixed the "2*pi" problem
- Added compatibility with the BetterPushback (requires the BetterPushback version 0.29 or higer)
- Fixes for problems with mouse wheel in some interaction mode
- Fixed the issue when you cannot unpause sim after the autopause on T/D function in xp11
- Some fixes for speedbrake autodeployment logic
- Fixed the multimonitor issue
- Improved holds
- Fixed the right VOR receiver (in some situations it could give a wrong position of the tuned navaid)
- Some corrections of IRS alignment logic for situations when the plane is moving
- Fixed the issue when some waypoints could unexpectedly disappear from fpl
- Changed the way charts are searched for, hopefully a fix for intermittent win 10 issue
- Fixed command descriptions
- Added an option to the loading dialog
- Changed the way mouse wheel behaves on clickzones without mouse wheel usage