Precio incl. 16% IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega aprox. 1-3 días **
- N.º artículo: AS12666
- Fabricante: VRinsight
The Ship Console brings you one step closer to the ultimate immersive experience of your ship/boat simulation games! Nothing can suit you more than this control unit ! Whether you are an expert sailor or a hobbyist, this control unit brings reality in your hands as you can manoeuvre your ship with the same ease as if you were onboard.
The Ship Console is compatible with almost every boat simulation software. Buttons, throttles and steering bar can be easily assigned to any simulator function through the configuration menu of your simulator.
Attention: This module is only available on customer request and has a correspondingly longer delivery time.
With Ship Console, we recommend the following exciting simulations:
- Ship Simulator : http://www.shipsim.com/
- Virtual Skipper : http://www.virtualskipper-game.com/
- Sail Simulator & MotorBoat Simulator : http://www.stentec.com/
- Fully compatible with all ship and boat simulation software
- 26 programmable buttons
- Idle detent for throttles and steering bar to easily feel the neutral position
- Backlit buttons
- Aluminium throttle levers and steering bar
- Large and stable metal base
- Metal front plate
- Four anti-skid rubber feets for a perfect grip on any surface
- USB connection
- Measurements : Length 31cm - Depth 17cm - Height (front) 4cm - Height (back) 9cm
- Unit weight : Approximately 3 kg
- 1 year warranty
- Ship Console is even compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator and its boats add-ons
Out-of-the-box, Ship Console is immediately compatible with your simulator.
Connecting the Ship Console is easy as 1, 2, 3. There is no driver or software to install. Everything will be automatically recognized by your computer. Just hook your Ship Console to a USB 2.0 port on your PC, a BIP will be heard confirming the recognition and installation of the device by the computer.
Then start your simulator. In the Options and/or Parameters/Settings menu, go to the keys assignment page, select the desired function and activate the corresponding control on your Ship Console for automatic assignment.