Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11532
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: Aerosoft
- Idioma: Deutsch / English
- Versión actual: 1.03
Frankfurt-Hahn is located on the plateau of the Hunsrueck. The cities of Mainz, Koblenz and Trier are all close by. Frankfurt am Main is approx. 100 km to the east. 3.5 million passengers have passed through Frankfurt Hahn in the year 2010 with flight movements reaching a number of 37.000.
Frankfurt Hahn was built during the allied occupation by then US. At first it was planned to build the airport near the town of Hahn but planning later took the airport to the village of Lautzenhausen. Americans though had difficulty in pronouncing the name “Lautzenhausen” so they stuck with Hahn.
In the first years of its civilian use it was called “Rhine-Mosel Airport” but then its name was changed under marketing aspects to Frankfurt-Hahn although Frankfurt is more than 140km away. Important note: This add-on requires an online activation after installing. Also required are administrator rights and an active internet connection on the PC.
The airport has been reconstructed to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. Additional details and various scenery effects create an absolute live feeling.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions and the inoperative military area
- 3D- approach lights
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures (0.5m per pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads (FSX only)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only)
- Manual (German, English)
Free Charts can be found under www.vatsim-germany.org/airport/EDFH.
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"You can add Frankfurt-Hahn to the list of detailed German airports from Aerosoft. They have taken a modest looking airport and made it a place you will want to frequent. Granted it has a few problems but overall I still enjoyed the airport especially as a place where I could practice my piloting skills."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V3
Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7 (fully updated)
2,6 GHz prozessor (Dual Core processor)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 600 MB
Installations-Size: 900 MB
.PDF-Manual(German/English): >> View here <<