Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15385
- Fabricante: SimPerfect
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.19.0
For the world’s best flight simulator, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Sim-EFB provides an easy user interface to create/store flight plans with associated Screen Grabbed Maps/Charts for your next flight or Bush trip. Moving Maps - Your plain position can be animated by simply defining two know points on the Screen Grabbed Map/Chart with a backup World Map with Aeronautical data. Your own NavLog and Notes - You can build your own emulated MSFS Navlog in minutes, displayed outside or within the MSFS simulator.
A “must have” for VR Pilots
In the Virtual Reality flight or multi-screen environments, Sim-EFB comes into its own. Now you can have up to 3 panels arranged in your cockpit to display flight plan notes, maps and charts you have created, in one of the three separate windows. Next time you come into land, in MSFS, you no longer have to break that first-class immersive simulated flight to look at an approach plate.
Sim EFB - Manager
The management software allows you to quickly create a flight plan, from ICOA Code, current MSFS flight Plan or .PLN file. It then looks up the basic airport information, or if Airport information is already in Sim EFB database then it would be used. The search features allow a quick google search for information to add to your flight plan. Notes are then entered, plus any screenshots of any Chart/Map, using the in-built screen grabber, so you have electronic access to these while in flight. Sim EFB also files the flight plans in a structured manner to aid later retrieval, with export to friends with Sim EFB installed.
- Moving Maps/Charts
Defining two know points on the Map/Chart, using the tools provided, will allow Sim EFB to animate your current position on Airport Map, VFR Map, Departure/Arrival Plates.
- Quick Flight Plan Creation
At a click of a [Search] button find sources of Map/Chart information. Press the [Grab] button to screen grab Map/Chart for your Sim Flight Plan. Create a simple Flight Plan in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Simple or Structured Flight Plans
Use for just displaying Maps/Charts or Simple Flight Plan text, with the option of adding collapsible sections. By defining each leg of the flight, Sim EFB will calculate the Speed and ETE time based on wind conditions entered.
- Keep Organised
Organised by Category and Departure airport. All Airport information is kept in common storage, so next time you fly from the same airport, all your Notes, Maps and Charts are added to your next flight.
- Open PLN files
Import flight plans saved by MSFS or the MSFS current file plan.
- Database of Airports and Runway Details
Having selected a Departure/Arrival airport SIm EFB will look up the Airport details listing runway Length, Heading, Coms/Nav Info.
- Share Flight Plans
At the click of a button Flight Plans, with Maps and charts, can be exported in a compressed format to other Sim EFB users.
- FPS friendly
In our extensive tests, we have found very little impact on FPS.
- Virtually ANY image within the VR immersion
Display any image grabbed from the clipboard to display Approach/Departure Charts and Maps.
- World Map
A World Map is provided with Aeronautical data, thanks to Open Street Map and OpenAIP for those places you don't have your own Map/Chart.
Simply double click on the world map to Teleport to any location.
- 3 Panels In or Out of Game
The 3 panels can be arranged in you virtual cockpit to show vital Flight Plan notes, Charts and Maps both within the MSFS VR world or in MSFS panels running on other monitors outside of the game.
- Create your own Bush Trip
Create your own Bush trips not locked to weather, plain, etc
- Create your own flight maps
Grab a map image, draw on it using your favourite drawing app and paste into Sim EFB manager. Or use Little Nav map, Sky Vector or SkyDemon to produce a fabulous map to easily show in the simulator.
A stopwatch is provided in Panel 1 for timing legs of a VFR journey.
- Notepad for VR Pilots
Sim EFB panel 1 has a notepad allowing a VR Pilot to scribble notes using the mouse.
- Easy to Install
Download and install. Just leave open while in MSFS.
- Online Instructions
Online instructions and YouTube videos tutorials (Sim EFB Instructions)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- 202211021231 Secondary notes crash if none published
- Secondary Notes for plane manuals and check lists, etc.
- Published to Panels 2 and 3
- FPS Issues - Added a slider to Publish Settings tab, to reduce Map/Chart animation affecting some users FPS
- Cannot use image 10 onwards in moving map - Fixed
- Rotate image, then make moving fails to take into account has been rotated
- New Feature: Hide plain position
- Fixed: Added Magnetic variation to calcs
- Fixed: Import from Little Nav Map looks for airport info based on local code as well as ICAO code
- Fixed: Little Nav Map bug when degree is converted wrong
- Fixed: Better validation FS2020 will not display https/SSL encrypted pages
- Fixed: Gill reported did not save the image list after a grab fixed
- Fixed: If image list left in slot 3 then add new flight plan, then moves to slot 1 but saves in slot 3!
- Fixed: Fixed an exception where the Flight plan has different formats
- Added support for Little NavMap
- 202106301125 fix for steam location to detect change in flight plan