Since the summer of 2020, a very special bus has been travelling through the French city of Rennes in Brittany. This bus is unique because it has only been manufactured once so far. It is an articulated bus, but not a normal bus, but one with electric propulsion: the "Bluebus articulé 18E".
More and more public transport companies are using such buses and trying to achieve the traffic turnaround towards less emissions with them.
The French manufacturer Bolloré supplies this bus, which has been touring Rennes for test purposes ever since. The specialists at Bolloré are leaders in the production of solid batteries. Thus, other bus manufacturers are also supplied with the batteries from the headquarters in Quimper in Brittany. The lithium metal polymer technology promises significantly better runtimes, which is enormously important in daily bus traffic.
Fans of OMSI can now also drive this extraordinary bus in the popular Omnibus simulation and test its performance.
In addition to the 18-metre articulated version, the vehicle add-on Bluebus-Pack Electric-Bus also includes a 12-metre solo bus version (Rennes) and a 12-metre facelift version (Paris).
Thus, this pack can be used for almost all needs in different OMSI maps, no matter whether lines have a lot of passengers and a bus with a lot of capacity is needed or on normally frequented lines where a solo bus is sufficient.
Let's go for the premiere of an electric articulated bus in OMSI 2!
- 3 bus variants:
- 12 metre solo bus
- 12 metre solo bus facelift
- 18 metre articulated bus
- New Actia Podium 2 dashboard
- Conduent cash register system
- Matrix input system businfo
- Various seating options
- Authentic electric bus sounds
- Repaint templates to create your own paint jobs
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3 GHz recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 2,048 MB
- 4 GB free hard disk space
- Sound card, keyboard and mouse
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.