Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS11715
- Fabricant: Dovetail Games
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.00
The first railroad through the Sierra Nevada mountains was opened by the Central Pacific Railroad way back in the 1860s, the culmination of a significant engineering challenge with a combination of tunnel-building and tough weather high in the mountains causing numerous problems for the Chief Engineer and his team. The line has changed ownership over the years, and different operators have chopped and changed the track layout and tunnel system in the Donner Pass region in order to keep maintenance costs manageable whilst keeping the railroad operational throughout the seasons.
Donner Pass: Southern Pacific puts you at the controls of Southern Pacific diesels in the early-1990s, taking trains between Roseville, California and Reno, Nevada through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and high up through the incredible 7,000-foot Donner Pass. The trains are heavy, the railroad is tough and the scenery is awesome. So, start the motor, you have some real challenges ahead...
Included elements with this product:
- 140 mile railroad line between Roseville Yard, California and Reno, Nevada including the world-famous Donner Pass
- SW1500 Diesel Switcher
- GP9 Diesel Locomotive
- SD40-2 Diesel Locomotive
- SD40T-2 Diesel Locomotive ('Tunnel Motor')
- C44-9W Diesel Locomotive
Scenarios included with this product:
- 8 Standard/Career scenarios
- Donner Pass - Welcome to the Donner Pass. Operating a Directors Special over the central portion, visit the sights and history of many of the iconic features along this route
- Getting Involved / Powering Up - Let’s get to it. You’re part of the helper crew operating out of Colfax. Those trains won’t make it without you
- Together as One / A Joint Effort - Working as a helper you have to remain dynamic as you never know what might come your way
- Cold Play - A snow storm has rolled in and it’s your job to check the line. Can you make it over the summit?
- Under Pressure / Grade Crossing - Some of the heaviest trains over Donner Pass are also the oldest. Take the engineers seat of a 100 car coal train as it heads west to Roseville Yard
Note: If you have already purchased Train Simulator 2014, you already have this route and its contents.
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8
Processor (CPU): 2,8 Ghz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics card: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGB PCIe only)
DirectX 9.0c compatible
Internet connection required
Installations-Size: 6 GB
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via Steam and activate it. This requires a Steam account.