Prix excl. TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours **
- Réf. d'article : AS14012
- Fabricant: Wheel Stand Pro
- EAN: 5907734782194
No more slipping! With the "Wheel Stand Pro" you always have a firm grip. Easily you can attach your hardware to the stable frame and adapt to the external environment as well as to the respective person.
The product only includes the Wheel Stand - WITHOUT the pictured hardware!
Have you bought a steering wheel for your console only to put it back in the box a few days later? Let's face it; we love gaming in front of our TV's sitting comfortably on a couch.
The problem with a steering wheel is that in order to fully enjoy the experience of using it, you have to bolt it to something. In most cases we use table top.
However this usually offers a far from comfortable seating position because of lack of adjustments.
Of course you can't leave your steering wheel mounted to the dining table all the time so you have to dismount it every time you finish a game.
After a while you really get frustrated and can't be bothered with the whole deal. What a loss. But now you've experienced playing your driving games with a racing wheel,
so going back to a common controller doesn't give you anything like the same experience even if it is convenient. But what if you had a small, handy and stable stand for your driving wheel that could be folded away when not in use?
This stand is compatible with:
- Thrustmaster F458 SPIDER (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster T80/T100 (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster F458/F430 (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Logitech Driving Force GT /PRO /EX /FX (hard-mounted pedals support, wheel mounted with original clamps)
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro (hard-mounted wheel support)
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend (hard mounted wheel and pedals support)
It also fits:
- Porsche GT2/GT3, CSR (hard-mounted wheel)
- Tilt of the steering wheel column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- Quick release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- New V2 design based on DELUXE line makes it sturdier, stronger and more rigid
- Specially designed to support Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for life-time durability and stability
- High quality anti-sliding rubber feet prevent floor damage
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
- Easy upgrade for other wheels
Genuine European quality in design, material and craftsmanship.
Tested with: FM2, FM3, Forza Motorsport 4, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, Test Drive, PGR3, PGR4.
Length: 71 cm
Width: 42 cm
Depth: 85 cm
Weight: 6,9 kg