Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS51056
- Fabricant: Dovetail Games
- Langue: Multilingual
- Version actuelle: STEAM
Experience bustling freight yards, heavy industries and classic motive power set upon stunning Lake Ontario territory with Train Sim World: Canadian National Oakville Subdivision. Operate your trains over a rail network represented how it is today, complete with a multitude of lineside industries that are served day-in, day-out by rail. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every rail yard, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach out and touch them.
It’s your job to haul freight along Canadian National’s bustling Oakville Subdivision. Manage the complexities of serving various industries, picking up and dropping off tonnage with switching moves aplenty. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of a busy railroad.
Take control of a duo of Canadian National’s freight fleet, the GP9rm – complete with its spacious post-rebuild cab – and the GP38-2, which together work freight duties along the Oakville Subdivision. Featuring authentic Diesel-Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: Canadian National Oakville Subdivision caters for players of all ability levels with accessible training for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment of the Oakville Subdivision!
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Canadian National Oakville Subdivision. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a conductor and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring and complete all the Jobs? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Canadian National Oakville Subdivision.
- 24 mile (41 km) route of the Oakville Subdivision between Hamilton and Oakville
- Includes numerous industries with miles of extensive rail yards
- GP9rm Diesel Locomotive in Canadian National livery
- GP38-2 Diesel Locomotive in Canadian National livery
- 3-Bay Covered Hopper
- Bi-Level Autorack Car
- DOT-117 Tank Car
- 73ft Center Beam Car
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Journey Mode featuring over 20 hours of activities for you to master
- Six detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Jobs for you to complete including placing route maps, fixing broken lights, placing safety signs and installing decontamination showers
- Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
Train Sim World® 2020
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.