Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14167
- Fabricant: Milviz
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 171229
Created out of a passion for legendary aircraft, the MilViz DHC-2 Beaver embodies the 'can-do' attitude that's made this iconic bush plane a symbol of hard work and determination for nearly 70 years.
The Beaver combines custom programming with a nuanced flight model, a wealth of configurable options including wheels, skis, amphibious floats and tundra tires, as well as top-tier modeling and design to produce an add-on that will truly take you anywhere you want to go!
The simulation of the famed Beaver is designed to deliver everything that you could ask for from such an aircraft. From replicating the sound of the nine cylinder R-985 Wasp Junior radial engine, to emulating all the routines and tricks of flying an aerial workhorse, to tuning a realistic flight model based on real world experience, we've created an aircraft that absolutely begs to be flown.
- Professionally created & tuned, high fidelity flight model including accurate characteristics specific to the DHC-2.
- Four Body Configurations - Standard Wheels, Amphibious Floats, Skis, Tundra Tires, each with specifically tuned flight models.
- Two Body Styles - Passenger version with enlarged rear windows, cargo version with original round rear windows and cargo with selectable visibility.
- Custom fuel system with primer pump and wobble pump emulation; engine start takes into account current engine temperature and includes potential for over-priming & flooding.
- Custom electrical system with display of electrical load and operable circuit breakers.
- Unique flap operation which simulates the usage of the manually operated hydraulic pump and selector on the DHC-2.
- Icing effects on airframe and static instruments fully simulated.
- Functional and animated throwover ability on control column; ability to completely hide yoke and column for ease of access to important switches and controls.
- New! Accurately simulated KAP 140 autopilot.
- Richly detailed cabin with beautiful high resolution textures and smoothly operating gauges.
- Realistic and fully adjustable cabin and instrument lighting.
- Authentic sound environment, helping to enhance immersion and replicate the feel of a powerful 9 cylinder radial thumping away mere feet from the firewall.
- Milviz / REX WX Advantage Weather Radar included and available as a 3D panel option.
- Highly configurable avionics with 3D panel installations for many GPS solutions, covering popular 3rd party add-ons such as Flight1 GTN, RealityXP GNS, and Mindstar GNS.
- Professionally created liveries based on or inspired by real world aircraft.
- Available layer-based paintkit for creating your own liveries.
- Built-in configuration support from within our MVAMS application is included for the following:
- Flight1 GTN 650 (Single)
- Flight1 GTN 750 (Single)
- Flight1 GTN 650 & 750 (Combo)
- Reality XP GNS 430/530W XP (Combo)
- Mindstar GNS 430/530 (Combo)
- MilViz GNS 430/530 (Combo)
- Or, standard radios only
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2-V4.x (latest release)
Windows 7 / 10
Processor: 2.6 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024 MB video RAM or higher
DirectX®11 compliant video card
Hard Drive Space: 3 GB available space
Download-Size: 610 MB
Important: All MilViz products require a functioning gaming controller such as a joystick for proper operation.