Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14470
- Fabricant: Milviz
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.180919
The turbine-engined Otter provides a nuanced flight model that closely replicates the real deal with top-notch modeling and textures, custom systems programming, and a ton of configurable options!
The add-on features a Pratt and Whitney 750 HP PT6A-34 turbine and is based on the typical Viking or Vazar conversion with included STOL kit. In looks and performance it brings the Otter right up to date.
Turbo Otters like their radial predecessors are used extensively across all types of flights: charters, tourist work, cargo and scheduled service, flying passengers and bulky loads deep into the bush, to airfields that would be impossible for most other aircraft.
Navigate Your Way
Depending on the era and role you're simulating, we've allowed for an extremely wide variety of options for avionics and third party GPS units. With this package, an extensive amount of compatibility for popular third party gauges and avionics is available.
Built-in configuration support from within our MVAMS application is included for the following:
- Flight1 GTN 650 (Single)
- Flight1 GTN 750 (Single)
- Flight1 GTN 650 & 750 (Combo)
- Reality XP GNS 430/530W XP (Combo)
- Mindstar GNS 430/530 (Combo)
- MilViz GNS 430/530 (Combo)
- NavStax KingNav
- or, standard radios only!
Please note that compatibility for the above 3rd party gauges (such as from Flight1, RealityXP, Mindstar, NavStax) includes support for installation and setup of our product only; use of any of the offered options requires a functional existing installation of the appropriate gauge.
Special DHC-3T Features:
- Professionally created & tuned, high fidelity flight model including accurate characteristics specific to the DHC-3T
- Four Body Configurations - Standard Wheels, Floats, Amphibious Floats, Skis, each with individually tuned flight models
- Multiple loadout configurations, with passengers and cargo - selectable cargo includes an externally mounted canoe
- Custom coded and meticulously modeled PT6-34
- Custom electrical system with display of electrical load and operable circuit breakers
- Custom over-boosting cumulative damage simulation
- Unique flap operation which simulates the usage of the manually operated hydraulic pump and selector on the DHC-3T
- Realistic locked / powered / free-castoring tailwheel simulation
- Icing effects on airframe and static instruments fully simulated
- Accurately simulated KAP 140 autopilot
- Richly detailed cabin with beautiful high resolution textures and smoothly animated gauges
- Realistic and fully adjustable cabin and instrument lighting
- Authentic sound environment, inside and out
- Milviz / REX WX Advantage Weather Radar included and available as a 3D panel option
- Ability to completely hide yoke and column for ease of access to important switches and controls
- Highly configurable avionics with 3D panel installations for many GPS solutions, covering popular 3rd party add-ons such as Flight1 GTN, RealityXP GNS, and Mindstar GNS
- Professionally created liveries based on or inspired by real world aircraft
- Available layer-based paintkit for creating your own liveries
- Detailed & educational flight manual & detailed autopilot manual
- True Glass, Real Light included (current version P3D v4 only)
All MilViz products require a functioning gaming controller such as a joystick for proper operation.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3/V4.x (latest release)
Windows 7 / 10
2.6 Ghz Processor or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX®11 compliant video card
1024 MB video RAM or higher
3 GB available hard drive space
- FIXED: Nav Light on Left Wing always Dim
- UPDATED: Speed markings night lighting
- UPDATED: Throttle quad night lighting
- REVISED: Spinner animation texture when idling in feather
- UPDATED: P3D V4 Dll
- REMOVED: Thumbnail images in P3D V4
- FIXED: NavStax Night Lighting dark textures