Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14615
- Fabricant: Milviz
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: V180712
The F-4J, first flown in 1966, was an improved version of the F-4B for the Navy and the Marines. With enhanced air-to-air and ground attack capability, the huge, powerful Phantoms were at the forefront of carrier enabled power projection.
After a production run of 522, deliveries of the F-4J ended in 1972. The F-4J served the US Navy Blue Angels from 1969 through to 1973; this period was the only time that both the Navy and Air Force demonstration teams would fly similar aircraft. We are very pleased to offer our carrier capable F-4's, with both the F-4J and the F-4S represented.
Call the Ball
Building on our well-regarded rendition of the F-4E, we didn't want anyone to think we'd forgotten about those who desire to fly 'feet wet'. Our F-4J and S models are fully carrier capable, with appropriate changes made to the models and the cockpit (only the 'S' cockpit is modelled and will be used for both aircraft), as well as to the performance envelope.
A Definitive Simulation
Utilizing every resource available to us and spending countless hours in design, testing, revising, and more testing again, we're confident that our model represents an extemely true-to-life rendition of the real world aircraft. We've taken great care in presenting an authentic environment for the virtual pilot; closely reproducing the original in looks, systems, sounds and flight modelling.
Attention To Detail
The cockpit of an F-4 represents a busy, complex workplace for the pilot. However, we've strived to perfect the feel of actually sitting in the pilots seat, being able to scan your vital instrumentation with a glance, all replicated with high resolution textures and smooth 3D animation. Being able to run through checklists, flipping all of the needed switches and toggles, monitoring systems as they spring to life. Being able to light the engines and feel the rumble of the massive turbojets behind you. Every bit of it, in your control and command!
Please note: Only the cockpit layout of the later F-4S is replicated in this release.
Choose Your Loadout
We've included a very large selection of authentic weapons and pods to outfit your F-4 with. Our configuration menu lets you setup and configure your payload any way you wish, allowing you to configure for almost any mission. And of course, adding or removing ordinance or fuel will have an appropriate effect on flight dynamics and handling characteristics.
Important: All weapons in the Standard Edition are completely non-functional with the exception of jettison abilities.
Our innovative MilViz Aircraft Management System (MVAMS) is included with this release. It allows for easy control and set-up of many aspects of the aircraft, including configuring the default start-up state, control configuration, aircraft behaviour and more. It also allows for easy notification and application of hotfixes as they are released for your aircraft.
Special F-4J/S ADV Features:
- Realistic Fuel Management
- Realistic weight, inertia and CG model
- By-the-book performance
- High quality sound set recorded from a real F-4
- High quality external model using normal and specular maps
- High quality internal model complete with custom 3D gauges
- High resolution paint kit available
- Highly detailed product manuals included
- External Flight Physics Engine
- Accurate Drag Model
- Realistic Slats Effects
- Accurate Pylons, Racks & Stores Drag
- Accurate Pylons, Racks & Stores Stability
- Custom J79-GE-17 Engine Model
- Realistic Engine Characteristics
- GPU aided or Cartridge starts
- Engine wind milling and midair starts
- Realistic Flight Control Systems
- Realistic Automatic Flight Control System
- Detailed Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
- Realistic Air Data Computer (ADC)
- Detailed Landing Gear Structural Model
- Realistic Nose Wheel Steering
- Realistic Anti-Skid System
- Accurate Drag Chute Dynamics & Limits
- Scalable In-Depth Failure System
- Detailed Icing System
- Realistic Battle Damage
- Optional Instructor Mode
- Fully operational TacPack weapons and closely matched systems fidelity (VRS TacPack required)
- (Air to Ground radar is not and will not be fully functional in this product.)
Our Advanced Series promotes your F-4J/S experience to a dynamic study-level simulation. It features an external flight model and in-depth systems simulation, as well as full TacPack integration.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3/V4.4.x (latest release)
Windows 7 / 10
Processor: 2.6 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX®11 compliant video card
1024 MB video RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB available space
Download-Size: 620 MB
If you have already purchased the previous version "F-4J/S Phantom II" (no TacPack version) at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 87% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example: AS14615-XXXXXX
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop or even longer)
Valid upgrade code: AS14615-123456 or AS14615-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax (VAT).