Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14283
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Dieter Kreiskott
- Langue: Deutsch/English
- Version actuelle: 1.01
This scenery was developed by Dieter Kreiskott and is being sold for a good cause as Careware. Aerosoft sells the add-on and will donate the net earnings of this scenery to the children hospice Balthasar.
Experience the birthplace of the popular Airbus planes! The airport Hamburg-Finkenwerder is the factory airport of Airbus, as such serving the maiden flights of the A320 family, among others.
The scenery Hamburg-Finkenwerder by Dieter Kreiskott recreates this airfield completely for FSX and Prepar3D. All buildings on the premise are modelled and placed on an aerial image with a resolution of 15cm/pixel, including variations for spring, summer, autumn, winter and night. The autogen also comes with automatic seasonal adaptations. Adding to that, there are 3D approach lights, 3D PAPIs and under floor Edge Lights. In Prepar3D V4, the scenery displays dynamic lighting.
A 3D modelled jetty at the Elbe with animated ship traffic, static aircraft and an animated windsock add the final touch to this scenery.
Take place in an A319 and become a part of the Airbus factory traffic between Toulouse and Hamburg-Finkenwerder!
- Complete coverage with buildings of the airport Finkenwerder (EDHI)
- Airport orthophoto DOP15 – resolution of 15cm/pixel incl. variations for spring, summer, autumn, winter and night
- 3D approach lighting at Runway 05
- 3D modelled PAPI
- 3D jetty and ferry terminal incl. quay wall
- Animated AI ship and ferry traffic
- Static aircraft and objects
- All parking positions based on recent map material
- All taxiways with correct markings based on recent map material
- Modelled under floor lighting for the edge lights
- Animated windsocks in two variations (SODE and BGL controlled)
- Dynamic lighting for P3D V4
- Autogen incl. automatic seasons
- 100% compatible with FTX GEN
- Configuration tool
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration) or FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Dual Core with 3 GHz
2 GB RAM
Graphics card: 512 MB VRAM
Free disk space: 700 MB
Download-Size: 1.2 GB