Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14456
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: XHT Labs
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: --
Free upgrade to P3D V4!
Important note: If you have already purchased Mega Airport Prague for FSX and Prepar3D V3.2, you will receive the new version for Prepar3D V4 free of charge in your customer account. Further information can be found on the Upgrade Service tab.
Support for BOX-User of Mega Airport Prag please notice this link:
The Mega Airport Prague P3D V4 by XHTLabs is now available with an installer for Prepar3D V4. In addition to technical updates, the current version also includes the versions for Prepar3D V3, Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) and FSX: Steam Edition. Enjoy the realistic rendition of the Czech capital airport with stunning 3D models, realistic high resolution ground textures and precise ground markings and taxiway signs, all based on original documents.
Numerous little animations of e.g. the windsocks and the precise night lighting round of the airport in the details and create a lifelike and lively rendition of the “Letište Václava Havla Praha”.
Prague Václav Havel Airport, formerly Prague Ruzyne International Airport, is the international airport of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is located 15 kilometres west of the city centre and is with over 15 million passengers in 2017 the busiest airport in the newer EU member states. It also serves as a hub for Czech Airlines as well as a base for Travel Service Airlines including its subsidiary SmartWings.
- Extremely accurate buildings within the airport area
- Airport Controller
- Ground polygons based on pure FSX technology
- Precise night lighting
- Precise ground marking based on a real drawing sheet of the airport
- Custom approach lights
- Ambient animations (moving car traffic, rotating billboards, etc...)
- Low Visibility Procedures implemented
- Custom animated windsocks
- Low visibility procedures
- Windsock, PAPI Lights
- Support for Prepar3D v4
- Support for QW787 and PMDG 748
- Reworked Maintenance tool (configuration tool)
- Reworked AFCAD
- Minor graphics tweaks and changes
- AirportController code tweaked and polished to ensure a smooth experience
- Several bugs fixed (replacement of all the patches)
- Automatic Installer Updater
- Robust installer (no more clashes with other APC airports)
Scenery uses an online installer, therefore an internet connection is required for the whole installation process!
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3/V4, Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) or FSX: Steam Edition
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 800 MB, SSD highly recommended
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
Existing download customers of Mega Airport Prague receive the new version for free in their customer account:
- Online installer will be available in your customer account
- If you start the installer, you have to enter your e-mail and serial number of the previous version
- After input and confirmation you will receive the new version
Existing box customers of Mega Airport Prague receive the new version if you contact the support of XHTLabs:
XHTLabs have taken over the complete support for this update. They will deliver a serial to you if you contact them.