47,94 € *
Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS15039
- Fabricant: FS2Crew
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.4
Welcome aboard, 787 Captain! Meet your NEW flight crew for the best 787 simulation ever created...plus
Informations sur le produit "FS2Crew: QualityWings 787 Edition"
Welcome aboard, 787 Captain! Meet your NEW flight crew for the best 787 simulation ever created for FSX and P3D - The QualityWings 787.
Make your 787 flights more realistic and immersive with FS2Crew's new flight crew addon designed specificially for the 787!
Featuring the power of VOICE and BUTTON CONTROL, take your 787 to the next level! Designed in close consulation with a real-world 787 First Officer, FS2Crew for the 787 is a "must-have" for all serious 787 simmers!
- QualityWings - Ultimate 787 Collection for FSX or P3D V4/V5 (QW 787 Service Pack 3 or later required)
- Simulator: FSX / FSX:SE / P3D V4 / P3D V5 with latest available software updates installed
- If using Voice Control, you must be able to set your Speech Recognizer to English US, UK, AU, CA or IN
- If using Voice control, a microphone is required
- If you are unable to do Voice Control, you may use Button Control
- Voice and Button Control options
- Procedures modelled on real-world 787 procedures from a current 787 First Officer
- Seemless integration with the Electronic Checklist System and the aircraft
- Real 787 Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- FA and ground crew integration
- Cabin PAs
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
Liens supplémentaires vers "FS2Crew: QualityWings 787 Edition"
Version 1.4 (01 February 2021):
- CTD on shutting down the simulator (hopefully) fixed for those users who experienced it
Version 1.3 (24 October 2020):
- Per popular request, new crew voice set options (US and EU) for users who do not want the Headset Filter; UK never used the headset filter previously
- For engine start, you can now also say: "START ENGINE ONE", "START ENGINE TWO" instead of using the terms 'left' or 'right'
- Voice command for the "ALTIMETERS" callout fixed when above 10,000 feet
- "SECURE PROCEDURE" voice command fixed