Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Réf. d'article : AS15002
- Fabricant: FS2Crew
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 2.1
The Captain's Set includes:
- FS2Crew for the FS Labs Airbus
- Unlocked version of RAAS Professional
Note: RAAS Professional includes additional integration with FS2Crew for the FS Labs.
Specifically, it allows the FS2Crew flight crew to generate a more accurate callout of the Runway Challenge in the Before Takeoff checklist.
However, please not that RAAS is not required to use FS2Crew for the FSLabs Airbus. It just adds an element of extra functionality that makes your experience a bit more realistic.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5 (latest ersion)
FS Labs Airbus for Prepar3D V4 (A320, A319, A321)
Note: This program does NOT support FSX.
- The FO will now turn on the NAV light after starting the APU.
- As per user request, a longer pause has been added between "Stand Up", "Go", and "Thrust Set" when doing touch and go circuits practice.
- It's now possible in Voice Control mode to trigger a go around by speaking "GO AROUND FLAPS" after the aircraft mains have touched the runway during landing, but only before the reversers have been deployed. You can't initiate a go around after the reversers are out. Google the PWA crash in Cranbrook, Canada, if you're interested in the reasoning.
- The FS2Crew Config Manager was updated to account for the new Sharklets models released recently by FSLabs.
- Support for FS Labs v126.96.36.199 released March 31st, 2021 (FS2Crew Config Manager updated to account for structural change in the FSLab's panel.cfg file)
- Possible to change modes while "Climb Flow" flashing using arrow buttons on the Main Panel should you ever get stuck.
- Added a vertical speed condition to the "Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing" PA from the FO/PM to prevent it from accidentally triggering if you put FS2Crew into Descent Mode prior to the Top of the Drop.
- New Config Options:
- Option to have a double ding instead of FO saying "Cabin Crew Seats for Takeoff/Landing". This was based on user requests. Numerous airlines use this method.
- Option to not have the FO raise the flaps to only Flaps 1 after landing if the temperature is over 30 degrees.
- Implemented a fix to help users who experienced a non-clean shutdown of P3D when exiting the sim
- Now support P3D V5
- The Pilot Monitoring function became inop. but version 1.7 fixes it.; this will also fix running the approach brief if you pass control to the PM in cruise