Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS15233
- Fabricant: HiFi Technologies
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: B8080
Eligible upgrade products are Active Sky for P3D V4 (ASP4) or Active Sky 2016 for FSX/P3D V3 (AS16). If you have purchased a license for any of the eligible products, you qualify to purchase the upgrade version at a discount.
WARNING: Only eligible previous-version Active Sky licensees will be able to use this special software download, as it verifies both your new ASP3D and oldActive Sky license on first run.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UPGRADE SOFTWARE UNLESS YOU OWN one of the eligible previous-version Active Sky licenses. Refunds cannot be given.
IMPORTANT: You must have a valid eligible previous-version Active Sky license key to validate your upgrade software on first run. If you have Active Sky installed, the key will be automatically located. If Active Sky is not installed, you will need to manually enter it. The previous-version Active Sky key is entered AFTER entering your ActiveSky P3D Key.
ASP3D is the latest addition to the ActiveSky weather engine line. ASP3D evolves realism-based weather simulation, building upon the ground-breaking and proven features of ActiveSky while integrating with the latest simulator platform update from Lockheed Martin: Prepar3D v5.3 HF2.
- New P3D Enhanced Atmospherics (EA) integration for improved synthesis, depiction, interpolation, and flight plan awareness.
- New 5.3-specific EA enhancements including better visibility tuning, additional cloud transition smoothing, volumetric fog smoothing, and volumetric cloud depiction configuration options.
- New P3D add-on folder specification/design, with everything installed outside of the P3D folders – Includes ASCA support (with SP3 Update)
- New networking design eliminating the need for SimConnect configuration in networked environments – Just install ASP3D, install the included Connector on the server machine, configure your shared paths, and go!
- New XGauge universal design that works for any aircraft without needing to install into panels – New reworked airborne radar mode visualization with radial signal processing + multiple radar usage capability (you can now use multiple AS Radar API add-on radar displays together along with XGauge airborne radar mode all at the same time)
- Wind smoothing redesigned for higher frequency force actuation and organic feel
- New Prepar3D v5 integration with all the standard functionality you’d expect from the ActiveSky weather engine
- Works with both P3Dv5 and P3Dv4
- Works in both standard mode and new “Enhanced Atmospherics” mode with P3Dv5 – See below for EA limitations
- New 5.3-specific EA enhancements including better visibility tuning, additional cloud transition smoothing, volumetric fog smoothing, and volumetric cloud depiction configuration options (when used with ASP3D update 021422 or later)
- New P3D add-on specification design with all items installed outside of the P3D folders
- New Universal XGauge design that works for all aircraft at any time without requiring panel additions
- New networking design that eliminates the need for SimConnect configuration or use between clients and server – Just install ASP3D on the client, the included AS P3D Connector Installer on the server, make sure your networked shares are configured, and go
- New EA-mode integration with new interpolation, depiction, synthesis and parameter control for a more accurate experience
- Includes ASCA integration for cloud and sky graphics enhancements with dynamic cloud and sky texture variation, now working fully outside the P3D folder using the new add-on specification design
- Major enhancements to the data network, weather synthesis, interpolation, and other core weather simulation and depiction technologies – now with much increased performance, stability and availability
- Includes the most advanced version of our award-winning core weather engine and weather data services, being refined now for over 20 years
The new Enhanced Atmospherics (EA) mode in P3Dv5 is new and undergoing constant improvements. Some features of ASP3D are not compatible with EA mode. This includes: Cloud detection features, in-cloud motion effect, in-cloud visibility reduction, high-resolution radar/precip accuracy, and some ASCA-integrated enhancements/dynamics. While the EA depiction and API is evolved over time, we will be constantly working to further extend and integrate with this depiction system.
Note: Prepar3D v5.2 HF1 support is now included, with 5.3-specific EA cloud transition smoothing enhancements, visibility smoothing enhancements, and volumetric cloud depiction enhancements. ASCA cloud texture features are now also available while using EA mode, when Volumetric Clouds are disabled in P3D options, since EA + legacy clouds are now optionally available in v5.2+.
- Prepar3D v4.5 (with HF3), Prepar3D v5.0 (with HF2), Prepar3D v5.1 (with HF1), Prepar3D v5.2 (HF1) or Prepar3D v5.3 (with RTM, HF1, HF1.1 or HF2)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- 1 GHz x64 processor or greater
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- 500 MB available hard drive space or greater
- 1024×768 minimum available screen resolution to display all user interface features
- Stable internet connection (broadband recommended)
- Online activation and login system requires online connection – this product cannot be used offline**