Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS15385
- Publisher: SimPerfect
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 1.10.0
For the world’s best flight simulator, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Sim-EFB provides an easy user interface to create/store flight plans with associated Screen Grabbed Maps/Charts for your next flight or Bush trip. Moving Maps - Your plain position can be animated by simply defining two know points on the Screen Grabbed Map/Chart with a backup World Map with Aeronautical data. Your own NavLog and Notes - You can build your own emulated MSFS Navlog in minutes, displayed outside or within the MSFS simulator.
A “must have” for VR Pilots
In the Virtual Reality flight or multi-screen environments, Sim-EFB comes into its own. Now you can have up to 3 panels arranged in your cockpit to display flight plan notes, maps and charts you have created, in one of the three separate windows. Next time you come into land, in MSFS, you no longer have to break that first-class immersive simulated flight to look at an approach plate.
Sim EFB - Manager
The management software allows you to quickly create a flight plan, from ICOA Code, current MSFS flight Plan or .PLN file. It then looks up the basic airport information, or if Airport information is already in Sim EFB database then it would be used. The search features allow a quick google search for information to add to your flight plan. Notes are then entered, plus any screenshots of any Chart/Map, using the in-built screen grabber, so you have electronic access to these while in flight. Sim EFB also files the flight plans in a structured manner to aid later retrieval, with export to friends with Sim EFB installed.
- Defining two know points on the Map/Chart, using the tools provided, will allow Sim EFB to animate your current position on Airport Map, VFR Map, Departure/Arrival Plates.
Quick Flight Plan Creation
- At a click of a [Search] button find sources of Map/Chart information. Press the [Grab] button to screen grab Map/Chart for your Sim Flight Plan.
- Create a simple Flight Plan in Microsoft Flight Simulator
Simple or Structured Flight Plans
- Use for just displaying Maps/Charts or Simple Flight Plan text, with the option of adding collapsible sections. By defining each leg of the flight, Sim EFB will calculate the Speed and ETE time based on wind conditions entered.
- Organised by Category and Departure airport. All Airport information is kept in common storage, so next time you fly from the same airport, all your Notes, Maps and Charts are added to your next flight.
Open PLN files
- Import flight plans saved by MSFS or the MSFS current file plan.
Database of Airports and Runway Details
- Having selected a Departure/Arrival airport SIm EFB will look up the Airport details listing runway Length, Heading, Coms/Nav Info.
Share Flight Plans
- At the click of a button Flight Plans, with Maps and charts, can be exported in a compressed format to other Sim EFB users.
- In our extensive tests, we have found very little impact on FPS.
Virtually ANY image within the VR immersion
- Display any image grabbed from the clipboard to display Approach/Departure Charts and Maps.
- A World Map is provided with Aeronautical data, thanks to Open Street Map and OpenAIP for those places you don't have your own Map/Chart.
- Simply double click on the world map to Teleport to any location.
3 Panels In or Out of Game
- The 3 panels can be arranged in you virtual cockpit to show vital Flight Plan notes, Charts and Maps both within the MSFS VR world or in MSFS panels running on other monitors outside of the game.
Create your own Bush Trip
- Create your own Bush trips not locked to weather, plain, etc
Create your own flight maps
- Grab a map image, draw on it using your favourite drawing app and paste into Sim EFB manager. Or use Little Nav map, Sky Vector or SkyDemon to produce a fabulous map to easily show in the simulator.
- A stopwatch is provided in Panel 1 for timing legs of a VFR journey.
Notepad for VR Pilots
- Sim EFB panel 1 has a notepad allowing a VR Pilot to scribble notes using the mouse.
Easy to Install
- Download and install. Just leave open while in MSFS.
- Online instructions and YouTube videos tutorials.
- Sim EFB Instructions
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Fixes Icons on Toolbar being missing on Update 5
- '202106301125 fix for steam location to detect change in flight plan
Loads of new stuff:
- Import .FLT and FPL files
- Route is now shown on SIM EFB World Map if route was imported from FS2020
- Better workflow for importing Route from FS2020 and importing into FS2020
- If windows user name directory had _ in it caused major problems - Fixed
- Screen grab image was shifted on certain displays - Fixed
- Few other things
- Spelling: Overwrites old examples to fix spelling if early versions installed
- Select of best moving map was wrong selecting wrong maps
- Timeout 1/6/2021
- Uninstall now removes from Community folder automatically
- Spelling on Examples
- Fixed crash in French installs
- Tip added to [Search] button
- More tips