Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Numero Ordine: AS14968
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 1.9
The most popular FS2Crew airline crew simulation of all time is now available for the PMDG 737 NGXu!
This product includes 2 products:
- FS2Crew for the PMDG 737 NGXu (Voice and Button Control - P3D V4 Version)
- FS2Crew: 737 Global FO Voice Set (Note: The FO Voice set is built directly into the software, it does not require a separate install)
- PMDG 737 NGXu
- Prepar 3D Version 4 (Latest version)
- If using Voice Control, you must be able to set your Speech Recognizer to English US, UK, AU, CA or IN
- Three brand new airline specific SOPs in one package; each SOP set (Standard Operating Procedure) was designed and tested by an active, real-world 737 pilot for maximum realism (Note: Button control is limited to a single SOP)
- Emergency NGX! functionality (a 24.95 EUR value); Emergency NGX! adds many non-normal (failures) scenarios from the Boeing 737 QRH to FS2Crew, such as engine failures and various other systems faults (works with Voice Control only)
- Global FO Voice Set (a 19.95 EUR value)
- Multiple configuration options
- Over 3500 sound files
- Single Engine Taxis
- FA interaction
- Cabin announcements and Captain PAs
- Works out of the box with FSPassengers with no panel.cfg edits required
- External ground/air cart handling
- Multiple departure and approach configurations and profiles modelled
- Fixed a bug in Button Control that would result in the After Start flow happening prematurely on the 2nd leg if you did a single-engine taxi in on the 1st leg.
- Add a new config option based on user request. The new option is on the Main Cfg Option panel on the Secondary Panel.
- CTR FUEL PUMPS OFF CRZ/DES
- If selected to Yes, the FO will automatically turn off the fuel pumps in Cruise and Descent once the center fuel tanks reach a certain level.
- Removed three minute engine shutdown time requirement to run the "Shutdown Checklist" in Button Control mode
- Fixed important issues associated with the Engine Severe Damage or Fire procedure. If severe damage only, the FO will no longer get stuck after calling for start levers to cutoff and he will now pull the fire handles.
- Bolstered code for users running the PMDG "Cargo" expansion pack. Ensure you have your OPS Config option selected accordingly when using the Cargo models. OPS must be set to: MILITARY/FREIGHT
- As per user request, we added a new config option: SET LOWER DISPLAY TO ENGINE
- When selected to No, the FO will NOT attempt to set the lower display to engine during engine start. Setting the lower display to engine was something we could never do with 100 percent accuracy due to SDK limits, so at least with this new option you can now disable it.
- Bolstered support for the new PMDG 737 Cargo Model expansion pack
- P3D V5 Support
- Dome Light fixed
- Ground voice Australia fixed
- Auto connect GPU at gate: FO will not turn on ground power after the power has been connected
- Save ASDEX position arrival and departure
- Five second delay added between starter cutout call and time FO will attempt to blank the lower screen when using SOP 2
- New Config Option on MISC (3); cabin Release Altitude: 10K, 18K, Cruise or Off
- GSX Level 2: visible Pilot models disabled; the pilots will already be on the plane; they don't walk with the pax
- Selecting lower engine display SOP 2.... still hit and miss because the FO is blind but we modified it a bit