Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
- Numero Ordine: AS14913
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 2.1
The most technically advanced Airbus ever made for Flight Simulator now has a Flight Crew! The long wait is finally over! FS2Crew for the Flightsim Labs Airbus is a DEDICATED Airbus crew simulation customized exclusively for the FSLabs Airbus. This product is 100 percent Airbus! And 100 percent made for the FSLabs A320, A319 and A321!
Incorporating the latest FS2Crew technologies and designed in close consultation with real-world Airbus pilots, this version of FS2Crew is one of our most realistic and feature rich producs ever!
Featuring Voice and Button control in the same package, make your FS Labs experience deeper, richer and more immersive with FS2Crew.
No one flies an Airbus single pilot, so why should you?
- Procedures modelled on real-world Airbus procedurs from the Airbus FCOM, QRH and FCTM
- Assume role of Pilot Flying as either CM1 or CM2 (Left/right seat pilot)
- Assume role of Pilot Monitoring from Takeoff to Landing
- Real Airbus Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- Packs off Takeoffs
- FA and ground crew integration
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- Visual Pattern / Touch and Gos
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5 (latest version)
FS Labs Airbus for Prepar3D V4 (A320, A319, A321)
Note: This program does NOT support FSX.
- The FO will now turn on the NAV light after starting the APU.
- As per user request, a longer pause has been added between "Stand Up", "Go", and "Thrust Set" when doing touch and go circuits practice.
- It's now possible in Voice Control mode to trigger a go around by speaking "GO AROUND FLAPS" after the aircraft mains have touched the runway during landing, but only before the reversers have been deployed. You can't initiate a go around after the reversers are out. Google the PWA crash in Cranbrook, Canada, if you're interested in the reasoning.
- The FS2Crew Config Manager was updated to account for the new Sharklets models released recently by FSLabs.
- Support for FS Labs v220.127.116.11 released March 31st, 2021 (FS2Crew Config Manager updated to account for structural change in the FSLab's panel.cfg file)
- Possible to change modes while "Climb Flow" flashing using arrow buttons on the Main Panel should you ever get stuck.
- Added a vertical speed condition to the "Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing" PA from the FO/PM to prevent it from accidentally triggering if you put FS2Crew into Descent Mode prior to the Top of the Drop.
- New Config Options:
- Option to have a double ding instead of FO saying "Cabin Crew Seats for Takeoff/Landing". This was based on user requests. Numerous airlines use this method.
- Option to not have the FO raise the flaps to only Flaps 1 after landing if the temperature is over 30 degrees.
- Implemented a fix to help users who experienced a non-clean shutdown of P3D when exiting the sim
- Now support P3D V5
- The Pilot Monitoring function became inop. but version 1.7 fixes it.; this will also fix running the approach brief if you pass control to the PM in cruise