Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only as long as stocks last!*1
- Article number: AS13278
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: ViewApp
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918132787
- Current version: 1.10
Be a bus driver! Have you ever dreamt of being a bus driver? Well, now you can take your seat behind the steering wheel of faithfully recreated service buses of the "Wiener Linien"! Fully functional cockpits with lots of animations and realistic sounds ensure high authenticity and create a simulation with the true flair of Vienna!
“Vienna 1 – Line 24A” is the first of two add-ons for OMSI 2 placed in Vienna. It includes the route of Line 24A in different variants and traffic routings as well as the appropriate articulated busses of high-floor and low-floor generations.
The interesting and challenging routing has been modeled in a true-to-original way with many objects and details and offers prolonged driving pleasure for beginners and advanced drivers alike.
The buses are completely animated and include lots of functions of the everyday bus rides such as original announcements! AI-controlled passenger cars, buses, trains, trams and subways can be encountered on the route thereby putting the finishing touches on the scenery.
An ideal complement to this add-on is “Vienna 2 – Line 23A”: The rigid buses that operate on Line 23A start out from the same point of departure as those on Line 24A. Together, both add-ons ensure great variety and driving fun for many, many hours!
- Articulated bus NL 205 M12 (first low-floor generation)
- Articulated bus LU 200 M11 (last high-floor generation)
- Route Vienna – Line 24A until the year 2005 up to Kagran
- New routing Vienna – Line 24A since 2006 up to “Kagraner Platz“
- Lots of new objects and street models
- Real streets and buildings – maximum of authenticity
- Many different routings with original timetables
- Original „Wiener Linien“ bus stop announcements
- AI tram Type E1-c3 and Type ULF
- AI subway Type U
- All vehicles are original replicas of the “Wiener Linien”
- New AI cars and AI motorbikes, perfectly animated – for the first time in OMSI’s traffic
- Interesting and challenging routing
- Many details and authentic scenery objects
Area / Line: Vienna, 22nd District
Line 24A in different routings:
- until 2006: Kagran U – Invalidensiedlung
- since 2006: Kagraner Platz U – Invalidensiedlung
OMSI 2 (min. 2.2.032)
Operating System Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
CPU 2,6 GHz
4 GB RAM
Video card with 1024 MB VRAM (DirectX: 9.0 or higher)
Download-Size: 570 MB
Installations-Size: 1.2 GB
Internet connection for the online regsitration required!
Owners of the previous version "OMSI Add-On Vienna - The High-Floor Bus LU 200" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- OMSI Add-On Vienna - The High-Floor Bus LU 200 (Box/Download) => OMSI 2 Add-on Vienna 1 - Line 24A (Download):
9,98 € incl. 19% VAT(8,39 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU). Please enter your old serial key in the voucher field at the checkout.
- OMSI Add-On Vienna - The High-Floor Bus LU 200 (Box) => OMSI 2 Add-on Vienna 1 - Line 24A (Box):
14,99 € incl. 19% VAT (without VAT 12.60 €). Read more under >> CD-Upgrade-Service << .