Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only as long as stocks last!*1
- Article number: AS14360
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: TML-Studios, PEDEPE
- Language: English/German
- EAN: 4015918143608
- Current version: STEAM
Create your own bus empire on Fuerteventura!
Thanks to the economy system in the new Tourist Bus Simulator, you will be able to found your own bus company on the popular holiday island Fuerteventura.
Your offer comprises single and permanent trips, hotel shuttles or sightseeing tours. Furthermore, you also have to manage your fleet, including vehicle care and maintenance, and employee planning. If you are successful, you can continuously expand your fleet.
In this PC game, the entire island has been faithfully recreated including a large number of roads and unpaved tracks, cities, villages and beaches. All areas are accessible. Thanks to the 1:5 scale, even long bus tours can be completed in an enjoyable driving time.
The MAN Lion's Coach is available in two sizes. You can choose between different bus designs to find the right one for each task.
- Map of Fuerteventura at an extremely high level of detail:
- 20 faithfully recreated cities and beaches
- Many pass roads, serpentines, points of interest and three harbours
- Large selection of vehicles:
- MAN Lion’s Coach and Lion’s Coach C, originally as they are used on the Canary Islands
- Large selection of bus designs, appropriate for each task
- SUV and service vehicle
- Various offers for your customers:
- Single and permanent trips: transporting passengers all over the island
- Hotel shuttle: transporting tourists from the airport to hotels and back
- Sightseeing offers for hotels with interesting custom tours for the tourists
- Economy system:
- Extensive fleet management, incl. maintenance work
- Personnel management and recruiting drivers, guides and mechanics
- Maintaining vehicles, incl. refuelling, reparations, service in one’s own or an external workshop
- Managing the bus company’s spare parts store, insurances, WLAN, catering, etc.
- Supporting employees for their searches for flats, gyms, beaches, and bars
- Freely movable bus driver as well as passengers who board and leave
- Bus wash
- Various levels that can be unlocked by completing orders and gaining experience
Conclusion by Gamesonline.pro:
"Tourist Bus Simulator offers a wealth of experiences ranging from: managerial and clerical/admin tasks to operational bus driving (the two go fantastic together). The scenery is highly detailed and AI traffic respond very well. Thanks to the economy system you will be able to found your own bus company on the popular holiday island Fuerteventura. [..] Overall, this game is worth getting if you liked Fernbus and like bus simulators."
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5 Quad Core CPU or similar with 2.8 GHz (3.5 GHz recommended)
Memory: 6 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or comparable AMD Radeon (Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or comparable)
(On-board chips are not supported)
DirectX version: 11
Free hard disk space: 25 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.