Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts & only while stocks last.*1
- Article number: AS14452
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Kevin Nitschmann, Darius Bode
- Language: English/German
- EAN: 4015918144520
- Current version: STEAM
On the road in Wuppertal: With the new OMSI 2 Add-on Wuppertal you now have the opportunity to discover the “large green city” with lots of realistically modelled buildings along 21 km of route.
On four real bus lines you bring your passengers through the city centre of Wuppertal that has been realised with numerous details. The city bus for this job is available in both solo and articulated variants and can be repainted individually using the several included paintings. Within the bus you will be able to hear original announcements due to the licences granted by the local transportation company WSW.
As a special highlight, this add-on also includes the landmark of Wuppertal – the suspension railway. Along the drivable route you can discover the city from above, as well.
- Latest generation city bus in solo and articulated variants
- Drivable suspension railway of the latest generation
- 4 bus lines and 1 suspension railway line
- Over 40 real AI routes
- 21 km of available route through Wuppertal
- Official licences of the WSW
- Licensed original announcements of the WSW
- Real schedule data of the WSW
- Many details along the routes
- Many paintings
- Varied, realistic line layouts
- Many realistic buildings from Wuppertal
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator v2.2.032
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c
Free disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.