Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14602
- Publisher: Halycon
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: STEAM
The 4th part of the popular OMSI 2 download pack series supplies numerous service vehicles that every bus driver encounters daily.
Be it the pizza delivery man or parcel service driver who delivers the ordered goods to the destination, or even the breakdown vehicle that assists the other drivers with a good deed. Also, an ambulance, a fire brigade and different police cars are included.
Of course, learner drivers should not be missing in virtual road traffic, even if they sometimes obstruct you, but everyone started as a driving student, right? The OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 4 contains a total of 10 different types of AI service vehicles, which are waiting to be used in various OMSI maps.
The vehicles are included in different versions and numerous repaints. Individual sound provides a realistic background noise. Some of them have their own scripts for a suitable driving behavior in OMSI road traffic. The AI vehicles are not self-propelled.
Predefined AI lists can be used for more than 10 popular OMSI maps. With the OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 4 - AI Service Vehicles your OMSI map gets more AI vehicles, which make the virtual road traffic even more realistic.
- 10 different AI service vehicles in numerous different variants and designs
- Corresponding vehicle types of known manufacturers
- Modern AI service vehicles such as pizza delivery service, parcel services, driving school cars, car service cars, city services as well as rescue and police vehicles
- Additional repaints in standard colors, which can be used as private cars
- Vehicles are suitable as static models for placing on maps
- Prefabricated AI lists for known maps are supplied for use on existing maps
- Special sounds included
- Customized scripts that affect driving behavior
- Performance optimized 3D models
Please note: The AI vehicles must be manually integrated into the existing OMSI maps for use. There is no automatic integration!
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.
OMSI 2 (Version 2.3)
Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 (64bit)
Dual Core Processor i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (recommended Quad Core with 3.0 GHz)
4.0 GB main memory
3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB, 2,048 MB recommended
250 MB free hard disk space
Keyboard and mouse
DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software