Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14809
- Publisher: TML-Studios
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
This package adds the Scania Touring in all three versions - 121, 129 and 137 - to your vehicle pool.
The Scania Touring will offer you as the driver as well as your passengers a smooth journey wherever your travels might take you around the world. No matter if you're taking your passengers on the holiday of their lifetime or provide them with first-rate long-distance transport.
Add-on for Fernbus Coach Simulator + Tourist Bus Simulator:
By purchasing this add-on you will also receive Fernbus Coach Simulator Add-on Scania Touring:
- Developed under official license from Scania
- All three variants included: 121, 129 and 137
- 8-gear automatic transmission
- Reactive dashboard displays, e.g. with information about speed and readiness for departure
- Stop break with start-up interlock
- Full lighting system, interior and exterior
- Interactive controls for doors and luggage compartment hatches
- Repaintable via Steam Workshop
- Detailed, interactive cockpit with various camera perspectives and interactive functionality:
- Driver monitor with navigation and a rearview camera
- Kneeling system, wipers, luggage hatches and door locks
- Usable driver window and sun shield
- And much more
Tourist Bus Simulator (or also compatible with Fernbus Coach Simulator)
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 or comparable with at least 2.6 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or comparable, DirectX 11 (no support for onboard graphics)
Storage: 50 MB available space
Sound Card: Yes
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“).