Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13783
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Dirk Jacobi
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.01
The regional airport Pullman-Moscow is located in the north-west of the US in the state of Washington. This add-on recreates it entirely including its environment.
The aerial image covers a surface of 59km² with a resolution of 0.3m/pixel. Due to appropriate adjustments, the scenery fits nicely into the default terrain of X-Plane, but also into HD Mesh and G2XPL. The airport itself features photo realistic building textures and static aircraft as well as static and animated vehicles. 3D grass, hundreds of hand-placed trees and distinctive buildings of the nearby city of Pullman make the scenery feel alive.
Besides a regular scheduled flight by Horizon Air (Alaska Airlines) that connects Pullman-Moscow to Seattle, the airport is of special importance for the two universities “Washington State University” and “University of Idaho” that use it for charter flights for their sports team’s away games.
- Complete airport and surroundings
- Aerial image with 59km² coverage and a resolution of .3m per pixel
- Photo real building textures
- Very good adaption to the default mesh and HD Mesh and to G2XPL
- The city of Pullman contains all distinctive objects (University, Beasley Coliseum, Indoor Practice Facility, Martin Stadium, Summer Hill Rentals and many more)
- 3D grass (optional)
- Hundreds of hand-placed trees
- Static aircraft
- Static and animated vehicles
- Manual in English and German
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"This was a scenery I thoroughly enjoyed. It was clear from the start that it had been made with both care and precision. As a fan of airports of this type, I would totally recommend this scenery. Not only does it look great, but it performs well on both high and low end systems, incorporates a simple installation procedure and was just plain fun to use! Final score? A highly respected 9.5/10."
Minimal System Demands:
X-Plane 10.40 / X-Plane Steam Version - not compatible with XPlane 11
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10; Linux; Mac
Multi Core Processor (CPU): Quad Core 3,0 GHz
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics Card with at least 2 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM
Download-Size: 900 MB