Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14982
- Publisher: Sierrasim Simulation
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Stewart International Airport, officially New York Stewart International Airport (IATA: SWF, ICAO: KSWF, FAA LID: SWF), is a public/military airport in Orange County, New York, United States. It is in the southern Hudson Valley, west of Newburgh, and southwest of Poughkeepsie, approximately 60 miles (97 km) north of Manhattan, New York City.
The airport is in the Town of Newburgh and the Town of New Windsor. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a non-hub primary commercial service facility.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- PBR texture
- Season texture
- Real Autogen update
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Dynamic lighting
- Optimized for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- SODE object (windsock, season texture model)
- 3D grass
- Airport Configurator (Static Jetways or SODE GSXL2 Jetways- only P3D V4)
- Military buildings and cargo objects