Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: AS10125
- Publisher: Wilco Publishing
- Language: English
- EAN: 0649875001332
The CRJ is the most successful regional aircraft program in history. Only larger jet transports such as the Boeing jet family and the Airbus A320 family have been delivered in such numbers.
- Three highly detailed Bombardier CRJ : CRJ-200/700/900
- GMax exterior/interior models
- Simulated systems : electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatic bleed air, air conditioning,etc.
- Photorealistic 2D panels, including multiple views : overhead, pedestal,…
- 3D clickable Virtual cockpit and cabin
- Numerous international liveries
- Frame-rate friendly, different aircraft variants included (2D without interior, with virtual cabin only and virtual cockpit and cabin)
- Easy-to-use PAINT KIT
- NEW : Flight Simulator X Viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin, ...
- NEW : Flight Simulator X only : luggage trucks animations.
- Realistic flight dynamics tested by active CRJ pilots and based on manufacturer specifications
- Real outstanding sound effects
- Realistic animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, landing lights, passengers door, Cargo hatches, stairs, front cargo door(s), …
- Detailed gear sequence
- TReflective textures, dynamic shine, night lighting,…
- Vector graphics displays
- Realistic FMS : MSG button, POS init, FPLN mode, DEP/ARR pages including SID and STAR, Index, Legs page including direct function and altitude restriction imput, VNAV, Radio page, Perf page includes all modes, MFD menu including all available diplays, MFD VNAV mode display,...
- New flight director logic for takeoff
- Digital standby indicator
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with multipe callouts
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Numerous warnings and caution messages
- Multi Function Display including NAV, Plan, Rose, Radio modes,…
- Very accurate AutoPilot control panel simulating almost all the features
- Battery and generators switches fully operative with corresponding action
- New engine start logic
- APU startup/shutdown sequences fully simulated, with all the corresponding EICAS messages
- Firex Monitor brand new system with one button operation
- Hydraulics new logic
- Anti-icing system
- Fully working FADEC for engine management
- NAVDATA database compatible. Enjoy the very high quality AIRAC cycles from navdata.at.
30' Video over Canadair Regional Jet (Just Planes Viedeos). Discover the many features of the Canadair Regional Jet as you sit in the cockpit for 8 flights and follow the pilots at work. You will see landings and takeoffs from various spots in cockpit.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or FS2004*
Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
256 MB RAM
64 / 128MB Graphics (128 Mb for FSX)
Windows XP or Windows Vista (32 bit)
220 MB hard disk space
Please note Windows 64bits is not technically supported.
*Note: The FS2004 version only runs with Windows XP!