Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13885
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 4.00
Polish Airports Vol.1 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPGD Gdansk Lech Walesa (Rebiechowo), EPKT Katowice Pyrzowice, EPRZ Rzeszów Jasionka (including EPRJ) and EPLB Lublin (including EPSW Swidnik) airports in Poland.
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdansk im. Lecha Walesy, formerly Gdansk-Rebiechowo) (IATA: GDN, ICAO: EPGD) is an international airport located 12 km (7.5 mi) west northwest of Gdansk, Poland, not far from the city centres of the Tricity metropolitan area: Gdansk (12 km (7.5 mi)), Sopot (10 km (6.2 mi)) and Gdynia (23 km (14 mi)). The airport is named after Lech Walesa, the former Polish president. On the outside wall of the terminal building one can see the logo of the airport, which is Lech Walesa's actual signature, a stylized "W". Today, Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is a part of the national, international and global transportation network. Being the third largest airport in Poland, after EPWA and EPKK, it is used as a diversionary airport for Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport in the event of poor weather or emergencies.
Katowice International Airport (Polish: Miedzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Katowice-Pyrzowice) (IATA: KTW, ICAO: EPKT) is an international airport, located in Pyrzowice, 30 km (19 mi) north northwest of Katowice, Poland. It has third biggest passenger flow in Poland. The airport features two passenger terminals A and B and a cargo terminal. Operations at terminal B, much bigger than A, started on 30 July 2007. Terminals are capable of handling about 3.6 million passengers annually. Terminal A handles all non-Schengen flights, while Terminal B handles all Schengen flights. Its concrete runway can accommodate aircraft as large as Boeing 747 or Boeing 777. Heavy transports such as Antonov An-124 or An-225 also land there from time to time.
Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (IATA: RZE, ICAO: EPRZ) is an international airport located in southeastern Poland, in Jasionka, a village 10 km (6.2 mi) from the center of the city of Rzeszów. It is the seventh-busiest airport in Poland, and has seasonal transatlantic connections. Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport, situated 7.8 km (4.8 mi) north of Rzeszów, features the second-longest runway in Poland: 3,200 m × 45 m (10,499 ft × 148 ft). The new passenger terminal opened in May, 2012. Rzeszów Jasionka Airport EPRZ is located next to a smaller Rzeszów Jasionka Airport (ICAO: EPRJ), owned by Rzeszów University of Technology and used by Rzeszów Aeroclub. It features a 900x30m lightened asphalt runway (090/270), 700x100m grass strip and a few hangars. EPRJ is technically a different airport than EPRZ, although separated by the airport fence only.
Lublin Airport (Port Lotniczy Lublin) (IATA: LUZ, ICAO: EPLB) is an airport in Poland serving Lublin and the surrounding region. The site is located about 10 km (6.2 miles) east of downtown Lublin, adjacent to the town of Swidnik. The airport has a 2520 x (45 2 x 7,5) m runway, and the terminal facilities are capable of handling 4 Boeing 737-800 class aircraft simultaneously. Construction began in the fall of 2010 and the official opening took place on December 17, 2012. The new airport replaced the grass airstrip (1200 x 50 m) which served the PZL-Swidnik helicopter factory and was known as Swidnik Airport (ICAO: EPSW).
- Very high quality sceneries of EPGD Gdansk, EPKT Katowice, EPRZ Rzeszow and EPLB Lublin airports
- Photoreal Rzeszow city with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Animated jetways, hangar doors, gates etc.
- 3D people, ground vehicles, optional static aircraft
- Custom PDF charts
- AES support
New in version 4:
- All airports:
- New lighting system
- New NAV2 animations
- Optional, new static aircraft for each airport
- All ground surfaces and signs done from scratch
- New Cargo and C terminals and their surroundings
- New vegetation
- Car traffic
- Cars on car parks
- Apron near the hangars
- 3 new hangars (2 with interior modeling)
- Car traffic
- Enlarged main terminal
- TNT building
- Runway 11 turnaround area
- HEMS base
- New buildings added
- Apron signs changed
- All sceneries from Polish Airports vol.1 package are compatible with all currently existing payware add-ons for this area including Ultimate Terrain, AES and VFR Poland
- We are not able to guarantee a compatibility with all freeware add-ons. For further support please visit our forum.
- Demo version of Polish Airports Vol. 1 package is provided. It is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly alligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and any multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't.
- Expect low resolution textures, no photoreal ground, less buildings, no autogen.
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish
- Please read Regulations prior to registering. For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section
- All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP(SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8
3 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 512 MB
Download-Size: 630 MB