Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12638
- Publisher: Milviz
- Language: English
- Current version: 4.180823
The Boeing 737 is a short- to medium-range twin-engine narrow-body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from Boeing's 707 and 727, the 737 has developed into a family of nine passenger models with a capacity of 85 to 215 passengers.
Continuously manufactured since 1967 with deliveries of over 8800 aircraft to date, the 737 is one of the best selling jet commercial airliners. Originally developed as a shorter, lower cost alternative to the 707 and 727 series, the 737 has matured over the decades into a family of ten passenger models fulfilling a wide variety of roles.
Following closely behind the 737-100 in 1967 and the extended fuselage 737-200 in 1968, the 737-200 allowed for the same aircraft to fill either a full passenger or a full cargo role, or a number of combinations in between. In conjunction with a gravel kit modification, this opened up jet airliner service to many remote and far-flung corners of the globe.
Although the last regular 737-200 left scheduled passenger service in 2008, the versatile and adaptable Combi continues to fill a role as a dependable and uniquely capable aircraft for carrying passengers and freight to the world's most remote communities.
- Realistic flight dynamics by Tom Falley
- Realistic startup and shutdowns
- Choose between "Cold and Dark" or "Ready to Fly" startup states
- Realistic systems and avionics
- Custom DX-10/DX-11 night lighting, landing lights and custom effects.
- Custom configuration utility to set model, avionics, and loadout options
- High quality sound set recorded from a 737-200
- Custom 3D gauges
- High quality external model
- Several high quality liveries included
- Highly detailed product manual included
- Real Light & True Glass (P3Dv4.2)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration), FSX:Steam or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2/V3/V4.xx (latest version)
Windows 7 / 10
Processor: 2.6 Ghz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024 MB video RAM or higher (DirectX®11 compliant video card)
1.2 GB available hard drive space