Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13549
- Publisher: Aerosoft, sim-wings
- Developer: sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.02
La Palma, the next sequel of the "Canary Islands" scenery series by SimWings for your Flight Simulator, is now awaiting your visit. Nick named the "Green Island" for its vivid vegetation, the add-on comes with a high resolution ground texture, a perfect 3D ground mesh and a completely realistic airport rendering.
Enjoy the beautiful approach during day, dusk or night. AESLite completes the package with dynamic airport traffic. Compatible to FSGlobal 2010, Ultimate Europe/Africa and Airhispania.
- High resolution ground textures based on an aerial image 25cm/Pixel for the immediate surroundings of the airport and 0,50 cm for the rest of the island.
- Custom 3D Mesh in the airport area with an underpass, bridges, roads and a sloped coast line. All buildings and roads on correct levels.
- Mesh Terrain made compatible to, FSGlobal 2010, Ultimate Europe/Africa, Airhispaña (Freeware)
- Dynamic car/ship traffic on the airport feeder and surroundings (AESLite)
- All buildings/installations of the airport surroundings
- Excellent night textures at night and dusk through rendering of the night lighting.
- Also included are the major port facilities, sightseeing spots in Santa Cruz, the telescopes on the Roque de los Muchachos as well as the apartment complex on approach of the RWY 19.
- FS dynamic generated (Ctrl) Jetways optional available (FSX only)
- DX10 preview compatible (except for safe gate-model, therefore “DX10-Fixer 2.7” is required, which is recommended for the DX10 usage anyway)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only with the exception of the Steam Edition)
- Autogen for the complete scenery (more than 62.000 autogen buildings)
Conclusion by Simreviews.com:
"Either you’re going on holiday this summer and want to discover the island or you just want a new exciting destination, this add on is a must have. It’s packed with lots of details, and runs very well on even less powerfull rigs; I was well surpised by this and Sim-Wings did an outstanding job cant wait for their next development."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
Windows Vista, XP / 7 / 8.1 / 10
2.66 GHz processor (Multi-core processor recommended)
3D graphics card with at least 512 MB
Download-Size: 940 MB
Installations-Size: 1.4 GB