Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13886
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 4.5
Polish Airports vol.1 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPGD Gdansk, EPKT Katowice, EPRZ Rzeszów (including EPRJ) and EPLB Lublin (including EPSW) airports in Poland.
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdansk im. Lecha Walesy, formerly Gdansk-Rebiechowo) (IATA: GDN, ICAO: EPGD) is an international airport located 12 km (7.5 mi) west northwest of Gdansk, Poland, not far from the city centres of the Tricity metropolitan area: Gdansk (12 km (7.5 mi)), Sopot (10 km (6.2 mi)) and Gdynia (23 km (14 mi)). The airport is named after Lech Walesa, the former Polish president. On the outside wall of the terminal building one can see the logo of the airport, which is Lech Walesa's actual signature, a stylized "W". Today, Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is a part of the national, international and global transportation network. Being the third largest airport in Poland, after EPWA and EPKK, it is used as a diversionary airport for Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport in the event of poor weather or emergencies.
Katowice International Airport (Polish: Miedzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Katowice-Pyrzowice) (IATA: KTW, ICAO: EPKT) is an international airport, located in Pyrzowice, 30 km (19 mi) north northwest of Katowice, Poland. It has third biggest passenger flow in Poland. The airport features two passenger terminals A and B and a cargo terminal. Operations at terminal B, much bigger than A, started on 30 July 2007. Terminals are capable of handling about 3.6 million passengers annually. Terminal A handles all non-Schengen flights, while Terminal B handles all Schengen flights. Its concrete runway can accommodate aircraft as large as Boeing 747 or Boeing 777. Heavy transports such as Antonov An-124 or An-225 also land there from time to time.
Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (IATA: RZE, ICAO: EPRZ) is an international airport located in southeastern Poland, in Jasionka, a village 10 km (6.2 mi) from the center of the city of Rzeszów. It is the seventh-busiest airport in Poland, and has seasonal transatlantic connections. Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport, situated 7.8 km (4.8 mi) north of Rzeszów, features the second-longest runway in Poland: 3,200 m × 45 m (10,499 ft × 148 ft). The new passenger terminal opened in May, 2012. Rzeszów Jasionka Airport EPRZ is located next to a smaller Rzeszów Jasionka Airport (ICAO: EPRJ), owned by Rzeszów University of Technology and used by Rzeszów Aeroclub. It features a 900x30m lightened asphalt runway (090/270), 700x100m grass strip and a few hangars. EPRJ is technically a different airport than EPRZ, although separated by the airport fence only.
Lublin Airport (Port Lotniczy Lublin) (IATA: LUZ, ICAO: EPLB) is an airport in Poland serving Lublin and the surrounding region. The site is located about 10 km (6.2 miles) east of downtown Lublin, adjacent to the town of Swidnik. The airport has a 2520 x (45 2 x 7,5) m runway, and the terminal facilities are capable of handling 4 Boeing 737-800 class aircraft simultaneously. Construction began in the fall of 2010 and the official opening took place on December 17, 2012. The new airport replaced the grass airstrip (1200 x 50 m) which served the PZL-Swidnik helicopter factory and was known as Swidnik Airport (ICAO: EPSW).
- Very high quality sceneries of EPGD Gdansk, EPKT Katowice, EPRZ Rzeszow and EPLB Lublin airports
- Photoreal Rzeszow city with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- SODE animations (jetways, hangar doors etc.
- 3D people, ground vehicles, optional static aircraft
- Custom PDF charts
- AES and GSX support
New in version 4:
- All airports:
- Completely new lighting system
- SODE support for jetway and other animations
- Optional, new static aircraft for each airport
- Fully automatic season switching
- Wet asphalt during rain
- All ground surfaces and signs done from scratch
- New Cargo and C terminals and their surroundings
- New vegetation
- Car traffic
- Cars on car parks
- Apron near the hangars
- 3 new hangars (2 with interior modeling)
- Car traffic
- Enlarged main terminal
- TNT building
- Runway 11 turnaround area
- HEMS base
- Completely new ground photoreal textures and new autogen
- Reexported, retextured and optimized all of the buildings
- New buildings added
- New runway/apron signs
- Animated train
- New ground vehicles
- Custom mesh
- Unfortunately there are some limitations in FSX which make automatic changes of some seasonal textures (like roofs or custom made trees) impossible. We have created a special program Drzewiecki Design FSX/P3D Season Switcher which you can use to change all seasonal textures in all our FSX/P3D products to a proper season. The program is available here: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189 . Without using this program Fall and Winter seasons in our sceneries may look incorrectly.
- All sceneries from Polish Airports vol.1 package are compatible with vector add-ons (f/e UTX), mesh add-ons (f/e FS Global) and visual add-ons (f/e FTX Global).
- We do not guarantee compatibility with all unmentioned add-ons for the included area. If there are some issues found, solutions will be posted on our forum.
- Demo version of Polish Airports Vol. 1 (Size: 31 MB) package is provided. It is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly alligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and any multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don't.
- Expect low resolution textures, low resolution photoreal ground and less buildings.
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish
- Please read Regulations prior to registering. For alternate way of contact please proceed to our Contact section
- All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V4)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 512 MB
Download-Size: 1,2 GB
If you previously purchased the "Polish Airports Vol. 1 X" for FSX/P3D at Aerosoft, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of 11,99€ incl. 19% VAT* (10,00€ excl. VAT). Please enter your order number of the "Polish Airports Vol. 1 X" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456
Valid upgrade code: AS13886-123456
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway, this will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights