Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14028
- Publisher: PC Aviator
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.00
The New MegaSceneryEarth 3 - Missouri featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery.
Missouri is 69,704 square miles in size and has 429 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Missouri in real life in the scenery.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes four Sectionals, four IFR enroute charts, a Terminal Area Chart and 510 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs, and an Airport Facility Directory. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Missouri include:
- Cities: Kansas City, St Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Saint Joseph, Lee's Summit, Saint Charles
- Lakes & Water Bodies: Ozarks, Table Rock Lake, Clearwater Lake, Lake Wappapello
- Mountains & Hills: Taum Sauk Mountain, Wildcat Mountain, Buford Mountain, Lead Hill, Russell Mountain, Proffit Mountain and a total of 50 peaks above 1,400 ft. Includes Ozark Plateau and Ouachita Mountains
- State Parks & National Forests: Mark Twain National Forest
- Major Rivers: Mississippi, Missouri, Current, Osage, St Francis
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1-V4.x
Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
1 GB RAM (recommend 2 GB or more)
Download-Size: 40 GB
Please use this link for download instructions.