Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14031
- Publisher: PC Aviator
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.00
The New MegaSceneryEarth 3 - Tennessee featuring unsurpassed image sharpness, scenery color and clarity, improved scenery features with accurate additional water bodies and topographical data and the latest aerial imagery available taken in 2016.
Tennessee is 42,144 square miles in size and has 213 airports. You'll see everything that you see in Tennessee in real life in the scenery.
Explore famous places and landmarks such as the Great Smoky Mountains, Memphis & Nashville as you navigate your way around this mountainous southern state. The large East-West expanse enables flights with legs up to 500 miles within the state.
As an added bonus, we now provide all the VFR and IFR charts in digital PDF format to enable you to get the most out of your scenery. This includes TACs and Sectionals, IFR enroute charts and fully indexed 405 page book of Instrument Approach plates, Airport Diagrams, SIDs and STARs. The charts are downloadable along with your scenery files.
Some of the cities and landmarks you'll get to enjoy as you explore Tennessee include:
- Cities: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Jackson
- Lakes: Kentucky Lake, J Percy Priest, Old Hickory, Center Hill, Cordel Hull, Dale Hollow, Watts Bar, Chickamauga, Douglas plus over 1000 more
- Mountains: Great Smoky Mountains, Clingmans Dome (6,647 ft), Mount Buckley, High Top, Mt Le Conte, Cliff Top, Myrtle Point and a total of 50 peaks and mountains above 5,000 feet.
- State & National Parks & Forests: Cherokee National Forest, Land Between The Lakes, Great Smoky Mountains, Big South Fork, Catoosa, amongst many others.
- Major Rivers: Mississippi, Tennessee River, Cumberland River, Duck River
Please use this link for download instructions.