Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14280
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.05
Seattle Airports X is a highly detailed scenery of airports in the Seattle area, Washington state, US. The legendary "country of Boeing" is now fully opened for you to visit. This product is compatible with FSX-based platforms including Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D).
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (IATA: SEA, ICAO: KSEA, FAA LID: SEA), also referred to as Sea–Tac, is the primary commercial airport serving the Seattle metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington. It is located in the city of SeaTac, approximately 13 miles (21 km) south of Downtown Seattle. The airport, the largest in the Pacific Northwest region of North America, is owned and operated by the Port of Seattle. The airport has flights to cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It is the main hub for Alaska Airlines and its regional subsidiary Horizon Air, whose headquarters are near the airport. It is a hub and international gateway to Asia and Europe for Delta Air Lines, which has expanded at Sea-Tac since 2011. The airport is the 28th busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, serving over 45 million passengers in 2016, and is considered one of the fastest growing in the United States and the world.
Paine Field (IATA: PAE, ICAO: KPAE, FAA LID: PAE), also known as Snohomish County Airport, is a small international airport serving part of the Seattle metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington. It is located in unincorporated Snohomish County, between the cities of Mukilteo and Everett, about 30 miles (48 km) north of Seattle.
Boeing Field, officially King County International Airport (IATA: BFI, ICAO: KBFI, FAA LID: BFI), is a public airport owned and operated by King County, five miles south of downtown Seattle, Washington. The airport has some passenger service, but is mostly used by general aviation and cargo. It is named after the founder of Boeing, William E. Boeing. The airport's property is mostly in Seattle just south of Georgetown, with its southern tip extending into Tukwila. It covers 594 acres (240 ha) and has more than 375,000 operations yearly. It is in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which called it a primary commercial service airport.
Renton Municipal Airport (IATA: RNT, ICAO: KRNT, FAA LID: RNT) is a public use airport located in Renton, a city in King County, Washington, United States. The airport's northern boundary is Lake Washington and the Will Rogers - Wiley Post Memorial Seaplane Base. Renton Airport has a floating dock and a launching ramp for conversion from wheeled landings to water takeoffs and landings. The airport is owned by the City of Renton and is a general aviation airport which serves Renton and other nearby communities. It provides regional aviation services for air charter, air taxi, corporate, business and recreational flyers.
Auburn Municipal Airport (FAA LID: S50) is a city-owned public-use airport located 2 nautical miles (3.7 km) north of downtown Auburn, in King County, Washington. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a regional reliver facility. The airport covers an area of 110 acres (45 ha) and contains one asphalt paved runway. Mostly used for general aviation, the airport offers no commercial service. With 318 aircraft based at Auburn, including 293 single engine, 14 multi-engine aircraft, and 11 helicopters. The airport averages 450 operations per day.
- High quality Seattle airports in the most up-to-date versions possible
- Extensive though performance-friendly, optional internal modeling, Avatar Mode compatible, including Boeing Everett Factory (the whole assembly building with all assembly lines) and both delivery centers of Boeing (at KBFI and KPAE)
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching, many custom animations, advanced lighting (user controlled at wish)
- High quality static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Custom-made airport diagrams with original stand numbers used by Boeing
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used, the Lite Texture Pack provided
- Please uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including New York Airports v1 or any of the Extracts)
- The installation is fully automatic
- SODE is required for installation
- Seattle Airports X (Drzewiecki Design)
- KSEA Seattle-Tacoma (Taxi2Gate)
- All ORBX, PILOT's and MegaScenery products
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our contact section
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V4)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 1024 MB
Download-Size: 2.5 GB