Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15009
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 5.1
Polish Airports Vol. 1 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPGD Gdańsk, EPKT Katowice, EPRZ Rzeszów (including EPRJ) and EPLB Lublin (including EPSW) airports in Poland.
Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdańsk im. Lecha Wałęsy, formerly Gdańsk-Rębiechowo) (IATA: GDN, ICAO: EPGD) is an international airport located 12 km (7.5 mi) west northwest of Gdańsk, Poland, not far from the city centres of the Tricity metropolitan area: Gdańsk (12 km (7.5 mi)), Sopot (10 km (6.2 mi)) and Gdynia (23 km (14 mi)). The airport is named after Lech Wałęsa, the former Polish president. On the outside wall of the terminal building one can see the logo of the airport, which is Lech Wałęsa's actual signature, a stylized "W". Today, Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is a part of the national, international and global transportation network. Being the third largest airport in Poland, after EPWA and EPKK, it is used as a diversionary airport for Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport in the event of poor weather or emergencies.
Katowice International Airport (Polish: Międzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Katowice-Pyrzowice) (IATA: KTW, ICAO: EPKT) is an international airport, located in Pyrzowice, 30 km (19 mi) north northwest of Katowice, Poland. It has third biggest passenger flow in Poland. The airport features two passenger terminals A and B and a cargo terminal. Operations at terminal B, much bigger than A, started on 30 July 2007. Terminals are capable of handling about 3.6 million passengers annually. Terminal A handles all non-Schengen flights, while Terminal B handles all Schengen flights. Its concrete runway can accommodate aircraft as large as Boeing 747 or Boeing 777. Heavy transports such as Antonov An-124 or An-225 also land there from time to time.
Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (IATA: RZE, ICAO: EPRZ) is an international airport located in southeastern Poland, in Jasionka, a village 10 km (6.2 mi) from the center of the city of Rzeszów. It is the seventh-busiest airport in Poland, and has seasonal transatlantic connections. Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport, situated 7.8 km (4.8 mi) north of Rzeszów, features the second-longest runway in Poland: 3,200 m × 45 m (10,499 ft × 148 ft). The new passenger terminal opened in May, 2012. Rzeszów Jasionka Airport EPRZ is located next to a smaller Rzeszów Jasionka Airport (ICAO: EPRJ), owned by Rzeszów University of Technology and used by Rzeszów Aeroclub. It features a 900x30m lightened asphalt runway (090/270), 700x100m grass strip and a few hangars. EPRJ is technically a different airport than EPRZ, although separated by the airport fence only.
Lublin Airport (Port Lotniczy Lublin) (IATA: LUZ, ICAO: EPLB) is an airport in Poland serving Lublin and the surrounding region. The site is located about 10 km (6.2 miles) east of downtown Lublin, adjacent to the town of widnik. The airport has a 2520 x (45 + 2 x 7,5) m runway, and the terminal facilities are capable of handling 4 Boeing 737-800 class aircraft simultaneously. Construction began in the fall of 2010 and the official opening took place on December 17, 2012. The new airport replaced the grass airstrip (1200 x 50 m) which served the PZL-widnik helicopter factory and was known as Swidnik Airport (ICAO: EPSW).
The product will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again. Uninstall instructions are provided in the manual. SimObject Display Engine (SODE) is required for this product to be installed.
- Very high quality sceneries of EPGD Gdansk, EPKT Katowice, EPRZ Rzeszow (including EPRJ) and EPLB Lublin (including EPSW) airports
- Rzeszow and Lublin cities with orthophoto, numerous landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- SODE compatibility (jetways, hangar doors, VGDS, lighting, vegetation)
- 3D people, ground vehicles, optional static aircraft, Dynamic Lighting
- Custom PDF charts
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, all PILOT’S products and all Megascenery products. It is not compatible with other products featuring included airports.
- Drzewiecki's forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to their contact section
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V5)
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 1024 MB
If you previously purchased the previous version Polish Airports Vol. 1 X (v4)"in our Aerosoft shop, you get 40% discount when purchasing the new version 5 of Polish Airports Vol 1. X. Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted (you must be logged in).
NOTE: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- SODE fix due to changes in the latest version of SODE engine
- New Effect files for better Dynamic Lighting
New in version 5:
- New terminal model, with detailed interiors + upgraded older buildings
- New jetway models, jetway connectors and SODE VGDS
- New car parkings and plenty of details around terminals
- Numerous buildings added incl. Geis, BCE, hotel, BP, SKAT, railway adm., Orlen
- New buildings on 29 approach
- New ortho
- Car traffic fixes, autogen fixes, SODE vegetation fixes
- New train line with 3 stations, animated trains, bridges and custom mesh + the fuel unloading railyard
- New static aicraft
- New handling vehicles
- Apron update
- Terminal B reconstructed
- VIP entrance
- A highway on the ortho, car traffic, custom mesh, bridges
- New hotel, car parkings and people models
- New handling vehicles
- Upgrades to the apron
- New apron next to the tower
- New static aircraft
- Ortho updated
- Cargo building
- New hotel, Most Mazowieckiego, Galeria Rzeszów, new static aircraft, G2A Arena, Podkarpackie Centrum Nauki
- New jetway model and SODE VGDS
- Lublin City with autogen and numerous landmarks
- Custom mesh design
- Autogen fixes