Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13826
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Aerosoft
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 220.127.116.11
Access to the charts for 366 days - As in real life aviation many users are aiming at conducting their simulated flights with the aid of real and up to date airport and enroute charts. Numerous add-ons use navdatabases for Microsoft Flight Simulator as well as X-Plane for planning and performing flights. Aerosoft already offers the NavDataPro update service for the FMS navdata. With NavDataPro Charts Aerosoft will expand the regular update service to the airport and enroute charts.
Like the navdata the chart data are supplied by Lufthansa Sytems and are used in real world aviation by more than 180 airlines throughout the world. The chart data will be updated monthly. Every time the user logs in he will get access to the up-to-date charts automatically. You don’t have to do anything to get the charts updated. The NavDataPro Charts Desktop Client is an easy to handle user interface. It allows you to choose an airport, select and view the charts and print a chart.
You can search an airport in the airport list. Simply enter your departure, destination and alternate airport in the Quick Flight menu for a quick access to the airport charts. Use the kneeboard feature during your flight to have all needed charts handy.
Use high and low enroute charts to plan your flight route. The program runs on Windows systems as well as on MacOS and Linux.
Subscriptions and pricing:
|NavDataPro Charts - One Day Access||Access to charts for 1 day||2,99 € (2,51 € net)|
|NavDataPro Charts - One Month Access||Access to charts for 31 days||7,99 € (6,71 € net)|
|NavDataPro Charts - One Year Access||Access to charts for 366 days||55,99 € (47,05 € net)|
|NavDataPro Complete - One Year Access||Bundle 1 year Chart Access FMS Data (13 Cycle)||69,99 € (58,82 € net)|
*Note: Brut prices are shown with German VAT (19%). Prices may vary depending on your local VAT (if applicable).
- Online access to up to date airport charts as well as to high and low enroute charts
- Easy to use Desktop Chart Dlient for Windows
- Comfartable Web Client for MacOS and Linux users
- View, zoom, pan and rotate a chart
- Print a chart
- Airport list with search filter by ICAO code, IATA code and name
- Airport information with current weather information
- Favorite mode, add any airport to your favorite list and have quick access to it, including display there charts
- Quick Flight for quick access to the relevant airport charts
- Kneeboard mode, add unlimited charts for your next flight into the stack view and browse them without switching the menu
- Search and display all LIDO Enroute Charts including Overview
Users of Linux, MacOS and Android devices can use NavDataPro Charts via a Web Client:
- Works independently of the operating system
- An active Internet connection is required
- An appropriate NavDataPro charts subscription is required
Conlcusion by FSElite.com:
"For years, we’ve been lucky enough to be able to use the same navigation data as some European airliners use. Coming straight from Lufthansa’s Lido system, thousands of airports are covered, complete with their SIDs and STARs. With the release of Aerosoft’s NavDataPro, Navigraph had a whimper of panic due to some competition on the scene. For years, Navigraph was the only reliable source for NavData for Flight Simulation, but then Aerosoft brought their A-Game. Even now, NavDataPro is reserved for only a handful of aircraft available, but users claim it is the most complete set of information out there."
System requirements for Windows-Desktop Client:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4 or X-Plane 10 / XPlane 11
Windows 7 or higher
Processor 2 GHz
4 GB RAM
200 MB free memory on your hard disc
Active internet connection required
Download-Size: 600 MB