Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14767
- Publisher: Immersive Audio
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.2
737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD is developed in a unique way that should provide the most realistic and immersive sound experience. All sounds are carefully processed and mixed to mimic the exact frequencies of the CFM56-7B engine as heard on the real 737NG flightdeck. Also, Immersive Audio received an extensive feedback from real 737NG airline pilots regarding important sound details. Every build of the soundpack is reviewed by the pilots and approved in the final stages of the development.
We highly recommend using this soundpack in correlation with Immersive Audio's NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion soundpack developed exclusively for PMDG 737 NGX.
All sounds included in this product are recorded in the real airplane, and are in high definition 44100 kHz, 16 bit format.
NOTE: This soundpack is fully compatible with PMDG 737 NGX and freeware 737NG add-ons.
NOTE: Sound quality may be reduced in the promotional video due to video compression.
- Authentic CFM56-7B high definition sounds, as heard on the real flightdeck
- Realistic gear retraction and extension sounds
- High quality groundroll sound
- Main gear touchdown sound
- Wind noise
- Open/close door sounds
- External engine sounds with full sound cones
- Alternative bassy engine sounds included
Other features for non PMDG 737 NGX add-ons:
- Authentic cockpit ambience
- Main gear/nose wheel touchdown sounds
- Flap lever sound
- Autopilot off warning
- Fuel pump
- Gear up warning
- Glideslope warning
- No Smoking & Seatbelts sign bell
- Stickshaker stall warning sound
- Overspeed warning
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V4.x
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit recommended)
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GPU: 1 GB, DirectX 11