Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14985
- Manufact./Publisher: FS2Crew
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.0
Save big by purchasing the 747 QOTS II Captain's Set! This bundle includes 2 products:... more
Product information "FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II Captain's Set"
Save big by purchasing the 747 QOTS II Captain's Set!
This bundle includes 2 products:
- FS2Crew for the PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II (Voice and Button Control)
- FS2Crew: RAAS Professional (Unlocked - Works with All Aircraft; Includes FSX through P3D V5 (64 Bit) versions of RAAS)
- Host Aircraft: PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II for FSX (with latest available software updates installed) OR
- Host Aircraft: PMDG 747-400 V3 Queen of the Skies II for P3D (with latest available software updates installed)
- Simulator: FSX / FSX:SE / P3D V4 / P3D V5 with latest available software updates installed
- Two 747 specific airline Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) sets (Note: Button Control is limited to 1 SOP)
- Supports FSX and P3D, including P3D V4, out of the box
- Multiple configuration options to customize callouts and procedures to match your needs
- Passenger and Freighter Operations
- NGX Reboot style User Interface
- Realistic Departure and Approach Briefs
- Three voice sets (2 female pilots and 1 male pilot)
- Cabin announcements and Cabin PAs
- External ground / air cart handling
- Turn-arounds / Thru-Flights
- Thousands of new sound files
- And more!
- NEW for V1.3 (Limited Support for the 747-800 models - P3D 64 bit version only)
- FS2Crew: Camera Tech! This new panel allows users to easily switch to different VC camera and cockpit views with a single mouse click! It's a bit like EZDOK!
Related links to "FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II Captain's Set"
- Potential issue that could cause some users to have a non-clean shutdown of FSX/P3D indented and fixed
- New Config Option: DISABLE FO CTRL STAB TRIM. This is useful if for whatever reason you want to set the stab trim manually
- Runway Turn Off and Taxi lights will now come on when gear selected down, not at 10,000 feet
- Removed possibility that FO could ask you twice if you want the flaps left down during the taxi in due to contaminated runways
- New possible voice response for the "Transponder" challenger in SOP 2. "Code Checked Transponder" is now a possible response
- Engine start procedure updated if the start sequence is 3-4-2-1. When calling for start on engine 1, the FO should no longer also start engine 4
- You can now respond "OFF" for the Packs Challenge in SOP 2 in Voice Control
- "AUTO" is now a possible voice response for the Anti Ice Challenge in SOP 2
- P3D V5 support
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements